or Connect

Posts by marpr

Waterbottle (Australia gets hot!) Lip Balm Divot Tool Sunscreen Mobile Phone (CLUBS?)
These look amazing!    I think the best irons since the RAC MB TP SMOKES!
Titleist Perma Soft Glove x 3
Personally, I would recommend the 907D2. I had it in the bag for 3 years (which is long for me!!!). I had it with a 76gram v2 shaft in it and found it an amazing combo (for me). Allow just the right balance of forgiveness and workability. I demoed the Dymo. Didnt think much of it at all. Visually, it looked closed to me. Although with the Str8-fit, you could open up a bit (in theory). The noise was a bit 'empty' too. Even off flushed drives, I didnt get that sound to...
My brother is on to his 3rd set of these (maybe even 4th now that I think of it) and cant get enough of them! He has to troll eBay in order to find mint sets. They are still out there and I highly recommend. The 755's are amazing too. I used to play these several years ago.
I have a XCG Driver and it is by far one of the longest, best feeling drivers i've ever hit. I have hit the xcg fairway too, fantastic, nice launch. I was going to buy but, resisted due to the cost. I recently demo'ed their Spin wedges and they seemed great (even off the mats at my local range). Havent yet hit their irons though. But their woods are amazing.
Not necessarily Mazza.For example, all of my irons are standard length with 1 deg upright.I always putted with a 35 degree putter until 4 years ago when i was fitted.Turns out a needed a 34 degree putter with 1.5 degrees FLAT.So irons and putters are two totally different worlds in terms of correct fitting. Note i'm right on 6' tall.
I wouldnt even bother trying to learn off blades although, there are many golfers who started off doing so (IACAS i believe!?), technology should be treated as your friend and as a 12 marker, i dont recommend them at all. Most GI irons are very workable now (look at Ping I's, Callaway x22/Diablo Forged etc)!! There is no doubt that blades are more workable to the very low marker (who hits the ball in the centre most of the time) but, they will not give you one bit of...
It totally depends on the face depth of your driver and generally the loft. if your playing a 10.5 and your driver is 400cc im taking a guess and saying that it is relatively deep (please correct me otherwise). There is an old saying that the further the ball is from the centre of the stance, the higher up the tee should be. What is your normal ball position? I may a natural draw, i have my ball 3 balls from the centre of my stance and only really tee the ball up about...
you are a 1.2 marker and your asking us for suggestions based on a few vague parameters?