or Connect

Posts by georgep

Welcome, Tallywhacker. You'll find a lot of assistance here that will help you improve. Hope you enjoy it! 
That's awesome! Well done @iacas and all. It's been fun watching the forum and site evolve.
 Show off!  Nice round, but I bet you didn't play half your shots off the hosel. 
I had a great time. It was really nice to meet folks and renew old acquaintances. Wish I could have actually put the club face on the ball a little more instead of using the hosel, but hey they sort of went toward the hole, just not on the straightest line. BTW--Went to the range last night and what do you know... ball goes straight(er) again.  Must have been the influence of the lake or something.    I'd like to thank my teammates over the weekend for enduring my play,...
@Rob Thompson takes more than a little off a 6-iron here.
#1 beckons.
@@macdaddy18 hits 6-iron off the tee during the one club scramble.
Some tremendous 5 and 6 iron shots out there tonight. In fact every shot was a 5 or 6 iron.
That would be awesome! After all, if you are going to get your butt kicked by a golf course, it should be a good one.  
Don't feel bad @CarlSpackler, I live within two miles of Muirfield Village (as the crow flies) and I'm still waiting on my tee time, too.    Medallion is private, btw.