or Connect

Posts by mancest

I have the Amp 3 wood for about a year, and have loved it off the tee, but it is a little bit long (43.5"!) for me off the deck.  I am thinking I might have upgrade to the Callaway Xtreme Razr Fit 4 wood.  16.5 deg with 42.75" in length.  Will see how it goes.   The shaft is definitely whippy and if I miss it is usually hard left (not my normal miss).  The other reason I am looking to change.
What is the flex on this club? $50 shipped?
I think they made pretty good stuff that was pretty economical when compared to most of the stuff on the market. I bought a 5dx Hybrid that I think is pretty damn ugly, but it is very easy to hit and has some great distance on it. I bought another head online that I am trying to find a good shaft to pair with it. I wouldn't say they are amazing stuff, but I think they attempted to push some tech features before that was the norm. I would say check them out as you...
I don't know that any of these guys really has the game for the PGA, but remember James Nitties (who they have brought up many times) was a rookie on the PGA in 2009, not sure how he did, but he made it. I think the thing that makes some of these players not seem to really have the talent, is that especially at the start, we see the weakest players hitting the most shots because they are always going to the elimination. I think Vincent has a chance (who I hope wins...
$80 shipped?
I could be wrong, but I thought I saw some Callaway headcovers in Barnes bag....I didn't get to watch his final round, but I swear I saw them on Sunday, which surpised me because of his Wilson gear everywhere else.
Assuming a stiff flex shaft?
after that comment I think it will be for about $400.... I will wait to see how the FS3 and the matrix ozik xcon 6 shaft I picked up work out before I sell the FT9.......
Just want to say, I have been doing some research on the geek drivers, I was interested in them, wasn't sure what model I would be interested in or where to buy. I went to the geek website (the actual one) and sent an email for an information request. No more then 30 minutes later I got a call from Steve Almo (owner, designer, etc...basically he is geek golf. We spoke for about 10 minutes, he answered the questions I had, helped me choose the FS3 (the one designed...
would you take $125 shipped?