or Connect

Posts by ERC7.5

Playing my first round today. It's supposed to get all the way up to 45°. Close enough.
Played the first round of the year last night. Hit a terrible drive....pushed it to the right, over some trees and into another fairway. My approach shot was over some other trees with about 110 remaining and plenty of room to put a wedge over the trees and safely onto the green. Almost completely miss the ball (had been striking my irons and wedges great all through the round prior to this), boned the ball....it goes into the trees, hits some rocks and trees, bouncing...
Thanks guys!
Does anyone know when Big Break 2011 will air?
All American Nightmare - Hinder
Was just talking golf to a friend and he mentioned an incident where Craig Stadler used a towel to kneel on and was penalized/disqualified. I decided to look it up just to check it out and it appears that this incident with people calling rules violations in isn't a first. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,963732-2,00.html         I thought this comment was pretty funny...    
I was going back and forth on this topic and was actually leaning toward saying No because not every shot by every player is shown on television. This means the higher profiled players which get the majority of the TV time have the greater odds of "being caught". Then I realized that was a poor reason since a) the players should be policing themselves and not committing these infractions or calling themselves out on them and b) the number of times that this will happen...
Very nice! I enjoyed watching her on BB DR
Just ordered one. This will give me something to work on in my living room until the snow melts and/or the local golf dome opens.
Thanks enis. It didn't have what I was looking for in regards to the putter tip size.