or Connect

Posts by Wisco-Kid

honestly i would like to drop both the 3i and the 4i iand get a hybrid that is a "hybrid" of a 3i/4i. The distance for my 5W is 220, my 5i is 190 so just something to close that gap would be good. Say something I could hit 200 - 210 pretty consistently.
thanks for the replies nuck81 and max power. nuck81 - yeah even though i never hit the 3W it will probably stay in the back. i think it might just be time to upgrade it. max power- well that sounds like a great idea. i will look into the 24* hybrid. i demo'd a cleveland xls hibore 3h last night and i liked it but i didnt love it. I felt like it should have been longer then it was. I will look at the FYbrid, thanks for the advice.
Ok so I have decided to add a hybrid to my bag. I am confused about what would make the most sense for me. Currently I am carrying a 3W, 5W, and Driver. I dont hardly ever use my 3i or 4i but I usually carry one of the two for the heck of it. I hit my 5W pretty great and I am not sure I want to replace it just yet but could be convinced to give something else a try. I would have no problems getting rid of the 3W. So I am looking for a hybrid that can kind of be used to...
Here is a site I have used before. It is not the best but the only site I have found... http://www.golfclubspec.com/
Wow, good article. Thanks!
A couple weeks ago our group had just finished our scramble and we were comparing scores. We were going to put our clubs back in the cars and then go sit on the veranda and have a couple drinks and talk about our rounds. Well on the way to drop the clubs off at the car we all watched as a gentleman who was hitting balls on the range collapsed. A couple of my friends jumped up and ended up giving him mouth to mouth. He ended up dying before the ambulance got there. The...
Well I finally got to play my free sample ix balls. I have to say i am impressed. These balls checked up on the green for me better then any other ball I have used this year. The distance was pretty good. The durability was awesome. I played 18 holes with one ball and when I was done it was still in great shape. The only thing about this ball that i didnt like was that they feel kind of hard off the irons. I would play these balls again and maybe even buy some more.
I liked your blog. It is very honest and open, just the way a blog should be. Thanks for sharing!
Good stuff. Thanks!
I am confused... You paid a website $20 to tell you what balls to go out and buy? They tell you to buy balls that are kind of no-brainer balls. I mean Bridgestone, Titleist, Callaway all make great balls and I would know to try them without having a website tell me to do so. So is there more to this website that I am not getting here? Don't take this as a slam it is not intended to be, I would just like a little more info about how this website works and what intrigued...