or Connect

Posts by Oregon Golf Ho

Waterfowl Habitat Management.   I own Geese Relief a company that harasses and haze geese.  We work mainly in Southern Oregon keeping geese off of golf courses, city parks, farms and ranches.  Most of my business is with golf courses so not only do I play lots of golf I get to spend most of my working hours on a golf course.  Since my dogs and I are good at what we do there is plenty of free time to hit balls or play a few holes.
Purchased many items from them. The only problem I had was trying to return some gloves that they sent out that were the wrong size. Never the less I still buy from them
Tiger was trapped and she had to rescue him. When he came too all he saw was Erin starting to swing a club at the back window. He screamed ........No not the Scotty, not the Scotty......Crash....glass and metal pieces of a golf club go flying all over the inside of the Caddy. Erin says..... I got you baby your are going to be alright.......Tiger, moans.... Erin why, why did you use the Scotty. My career is over, three hundred shity Nike clubs in the house and you have...
The TV networks hope it is Tiger and Phil on Sunday with Phil wining in a playoff
For sale Callaway driver. Must sell this great driver as I can not control it and I fear that it is way to long for the golf course I am currently playing. This pro line Callaway driver is like new, it has only been hit a few times on the driving range. I am using my three wood off the tees instead as I need the control and not the distance. Please call or send a text to Lefty 1-800-bad-idea. PS. I will throw in the matching three wood also because I can not...
Which major is more fun to watch on TV, the Masters or the US Open? So far this year it is the US Open because of the risk and reward that Torry Pines is presenting the players. Some guys are playing it safe and other are going for broke. Now that is golf. The way the Masters is set up now it is almost impossiable to come from way back by making a string of birdes with maybe a eagle in the mix. Plus this week you don't have the piped in song bird that is on a...
You stated.... "I felt bad when I saw the ball heading towards them, but I never figured out why they drove to the bridge only to come back..... The answer is.........What can two lawyers do when things are slow at the office and they need a case to make a few bucks.........
You should of hit your driver and then turned and screamed as loud as you can. "I crushed that mother !!!! Did you see how far that sons a bitch went?? Good God I am a golfing monster!!!". Put another ball down and hit it only to turn and scream in his face. YESSSSSSSSS that ball is crushed!!! holy crap I nutted it!!!!!. Turn hit another ball and go through the screaming all over again only this time try to grab the phone while screaming "Tiger is that you? ...
Living in the Northwest I get to play at least 3-4 times a week or more, almost year round. But as I type this it is raning hard so I think I should stay home and work. ......... But who am I kidding I will be out there this afternoon trying to figure out what went wrong in a Monday night Chapman tournament I played in last night.
Yes I do. You have to love the sound that they make when you walk on cement. It is a sound that I remember from my days of football, baseball and golf. Glory days from the past........... Get two or three guys walking across the parking lot with steel on and you will know what I mean.