or Connect

Posts by wardamneagle

putting has a lot to do with confidence and thats what scottys give people. im a believer
i dont have a problem with people playing clones. i do, however, have a problem with companies manufacturing clones.
do you mean a hybrid? or a driving iron? ive only hit a couple driving irons, the best being the titleist 503H
i think anything titleist will be better than anything walter hagan in overall quality
i try to look like davis love III
can yall show me (link) the best deal you can find or have found on ProVs? im looking to buy some, preferably a lot of them, for the summer. i like both the V1 and the V1x. thanks
i assume a proper titleist fitter would be able to account and adjust for all that, right? also how big a difference do the Project X shafts make?
has anyone mixed or heard of someone mixing the AP1s and AP2s? i was thinking of doing a 3,4,5,6 AP1 and 7,8,9,P AP2 set. good idea? bad idea?
Driver: TaylorMade r7 Superquad TP 3 Wood: Titleist 906F4 Hybrid: Bobby Jones Irons: Titleist AP2 Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select
i had the tour edge exotics cb2 3 wood for a while and it was great off the tee. although not well known, tour edge exotics clubs have amazingly hot faces. i couldnt hit it off the deck, so i returned it, but if youre looking for one that has a large face and head and is long and straight off the tee, check out the exotics line. they will cost you though, most start at 350.