or Connect

Posts by evanandpeaches

I am very frugal (cheap) so I got a caddie job at a very nice course so free golf after 3 just about everyday. Plus I find more pro-v's and tour ix balls than I can keep.
Watch the ball the entire time and find what line it is on (tree, bush, etc. in the distance) then walk on that line.
Do you have a pic of the face?
When a chip doesnt check up "Too much Slovach not enough Czech" or a short straight putt "thats a Rock Hudson put it firm and in the rear"
If it takes longer than a minute to find I drop and forget about it
Titleist 695cb
You wont find a new rangefinder for less than around $200 (scout 1000 and a mail in rebate is a little less and the best rangefinder in its pricerange) but I did just pick up a bushnell medalist w/pinseeker for $100 on craigslist (used a couple times) just keep looking everyday and you will find deals.
I would have to say these mp 33's with the oil can finish [URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/Raw-Mp-33-Rainbow-Oil-Can-3-PW-MB-32-67-690-680-60-14_W0QQitemZ300257609816QQihZ020QQcategoryZ115280QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]
Thanks for the info the bushnell looks like a great buy. The leupold also looks nice is there a big difference between the two.
What rangefinder would you recommend for under $300 it also has to be one that does not require the reflectors on the top of the flags.