or Connect

Posts by Sandwedge74

I have a Scotty Cameron Newport Select for sale. I bought this putter from Golf Mart 2 months ago and it has been used on about 10 rounds. I'd call it in 9 out of 10 condition - only some minor sole wear from putting! Plumber neck hosel with a full shaft of offset. Over 30 shape improvements from the previous model. Red cherry dot graphics, CNC milled 303 stainless steel for exceptional feel. Deep Face Mill gives the face a soft feel and sound. Black Mist Finish is free...
hi ST - I have a perfect condition Scotty Cameron Newport select Putter for sale. 34 inches standard lie from factory.  Orginal Scotty cameron Headcover and dancing cameron grip included. near perfect Mint condition - minor wear on the bottom from putts. no dings.  It also has the Scotty black and red pistolero grip with the dancing Scotty logo. Also -  This putter has about 20 rounds on it - just not for me. I picked up a Newport 1.5 which suits my game better. I take...
by mint I mean theya re used but in perfect shape with out dings or scratching and they are still for sale
I got to play Pebble Beach today. What a treat. amazing course. Shot a 90 and it was mostly well earned. I doubled the first two holes mostly out of shear nerves and then settled down into bogies and pars with a few other doubles. The course is a amazing. Many holes have zero bail out - straight ocean cliff. I had a kick ass driving day - not one bad drive which helped because the approaches are no joke. Many bunkers have 6-10 foot faces and the greens are the size of...
Hi I have a mint condition set of AP1 712's with True Temp stiff shafts I would like to sell. I can send you pics. they have no clatter (divider bag) and were freshly re-gripped recently. I would like $400 for the set. it's 4-pw let me know if your interested and we can talk thanks Andrew
FYI - i have thrown the Scotty up on Ebay - anxious to sell but it's available to purchase here - thanks
Hi - STILL FOR SALE!!!  
hi Just saw this - please email me at Drew.emer@yahoo.com
hi ST - I have a perfect condition Scotty Cameron Newport select Putter for sale. 33 inches standard lie from factory.    There not a scratch on this putter - it's in 10 out of 10 condition - there is a small amount of wear on the shaft band.  It also has the Scotty black and red pisterelo grip with the dancing Scotty logo. This putter has about 12 rounds on it - just not for me. I take excellent  care and covered it up after every hole - if you need more pics...
yea that makes a ton of sense to me. I played yesterday and hit some mega drives where I really felt my arms and and hands were really in front of my body thru and after impact...is that what you mean? It seems to be more about having my hands really in front of my body at all times that really promotes a sweeter contact that's powerful... this is what you mean right?? I mean, at least, it seems to lead to that extended thru impact feeling.