or Connect

Posts by sabram

You will like the LBV course. If you look at the photos I posted the link to you will see the Saratoga condos on some of the holes. Very Nice!
Van Cortlandt Park is a cool place to play. It's a bit of the country in the middle of the Bronx. You can take a cab or public transportation. It's not a fantstic course, but it's definitely worth the price and a lot of fun. If you play on a weekday afternoon the pace of play is not too bad. How about Bethpage? You can take the LIRR to Bethpage and then a cab. Spook Rock is in Rockland County. It's about 45 minutes North the GW Bridge or an hour by bus from the port...
The hole with the Mickey Mouse shaped bunker is #6 at the Magnolia course (a par 3). Here's a link to a photo i tool of that hole. http://sports.webshots.com/photo/241...00544033FTeGDI
Atunyote is nice. I also like Shenandoah at Turningstone. It's just as nice and less expensive. I don't know if you consider Rochester central or Western NY, but there is a lot of good golf in the Rochester area. Greystone and Ravenwood are comparble to Turningstone. Also Leatherstocking at the Otseaga Hotel in Cooperstown. I've heard that Cornell U and Colgate U have great courses but i haven't played them. I've wanted to play Conklin, Hiawatha En-Joie, Soaring...
Hey Flap. I've played all of the courses on your list except Crow Creek. That's a real nice lineup of courses. I was in MB in March and played BF Love, Rivers Edge and Thistle. All were fantastic and in great shape. Rivers Edge, Caledonia and the Dunes are my top three favorite courses in MB. Here is a link to the photos from the March trip. http://sports.webshots.com/album/562767212CyJfgZ Have a great time. PS do you still post at FGI? Didn't you have a...
I've played all of them. They are nice but not cheap in the mornings. However, Disney has some great twilight rates so I usually go to the theme parks with the family in the morning and after lunch the family takes a break the dads play some golf. The courses are always in fantastic condition and the service is second to none. Osprey Ridge is the nicest and most challenging of the Disney courses. It is more secluded than the others and has the feel of a Carolina style...
Never worked out, unless walking the golf course and pressing a TV remote control are working out
I LOve being the first one out in the morning, having no one in front of me and playing a fast round. It is sometimes difficult to wake up but it's worth it to me. Then I'm home in time to do things with the family
Haven't played it. Read great things about it. I'll be in Michigan in August and hopr to play Arcaia. There are so many excellent courses in Northern Michigan it's hard to choose just one or two. Post a report and some photos when you get back.
I'm a 14.5 hdcp and am also a short hitter around 200-210 on average from the tee. I have no great strengths and no great weaknesses in my game. It just seems that one aspect of my game is missing most days. One day it can be hitting it crooked off the tee, another day poor putting, another day bad bunker shots.... There are a few long holes on my home course that I can't reach in regulaton even if I am hitting good shots, so in order to get a par on those holes I need to...