or Connect

Posts by DavidFehertysBike

Then you should also know that the people in your circle of life are your responsibility, and that a suicide is just as much your failure than it is the one that has committed the act. I firmly believe that.
The United States Army.
Yeah..it actually is a workshop. Most community centers or churches should offer one.
There is plenty of training available that teaches you to detect the warning signs. Its just like anything else. You just have to be proactive in the way you go about it.
Suicides are 100% preventable if loved ones act and give hope. If you don't believe me, then thats your prerogative. But dont get pious. I know from experience that intervention prevents suicides.
Thats amazing...ive actually tried to hit shanks on purpose and i cant do it...
Wow...thats a serious rip...haha. Its like a bubba watson swing in miniature..
Sad and tragic. If you have a friend or family that commits suicide IT IS YOUR FAULT IMO. There are too many resources for this to be able to happen. Just educate yourself and learn to read the warning signs. The moment leading up to act act of suicide is a slow burn. It is 100% preventable if family or close friends intervene.
I see mostly Titleist and Mizuno as well at the am tourneys i play in. The AP2's and Vokey wedges are quite popular. I dont see many hybrids either, as rebby said, but i game two.
I knew i should have just listened to my TMI detector and not clicked on this thread...