or Connect

Posts by Hustle

Look guys- all kidding aside. here is your answer. u will start seeing more blacks on tour when snoop dogg starts putting tiger woods in his videos... it is all about marketing to yhe races. u just do not see golf marketing to the blacks..
So are you saying that a black man will hold you up at gunpoint for a pair of air jordans, but will walk right by the man with a ping carry bag and a callaway ft-5 driver... i do not like where u are going with this...
Augusta discourages 40's in brown paper bags and wheels bigger than 22's.... Oh and my wife is black... So don't hate...
I would say for the same reason that we have no whites in the NBA. I drive through the getto/ or mostly black neighborhood (I realize that blacks live in good neighborhoods too, just making a point) to play at this one course and there are as many basketball goals as there are houses. Blacks just do not grow up playing golf, as compared to the whites. But this is my perspective from the southern states, I know that up in Cally that boys like boys and such. So opnions may...
I thought he was Asian.....
Hitting the flag on an approach and having it drop straight into the hole...
Thank You... Too many of these guys simply bust people because they do not spend 10 hours a day on this site. I mean c'mon, the guy just wanted some advice...
Hole #13 and I actually played it from 721 yards... http://www.rtjgolf.com/courses/ross_.../scorecard.htm
Forums are for advice, which is what this guy is asking for. If you can not offer any than kindly keep your mouth shut...
Who is Matt? And why am I getting negative rep points for my post above?