or Connect

Posts by Phil McGleno

What's your name?-You dont look 62. Lets see the new vid.
Seems to me if the choice is between hosting in a city capable of a D and a city capable of a C you pick the city capable of a C.-Maybe the C is London or Maybe it is Rio.-I do not know. WIth all I have heard about Rio the OIC would be smart to have backup plan.-Would be weird if the Golf was in London though while the rest was in Rio.-Could happen tho?
New choices are between: - Natalie Portman - Olivia Wilde - Zoe Saldana In order, MSK.-you?
And your an 18-maybe time to start thinking about something.
Maybe some red meat-Except you wouldn't say that because your doctors are unassailably right on such matters-As weve all learned.I agree that theres thin and fit and then just thin and gross.
Shucks-Where is @RonTheSavage when there is actually something racist to Discuss???
Didn't they give away a bunch of these?
If my wife was Amanda Id take the opportunity to 'totally detach' from golf too.
Tips are useless-Golfers arent going to get better if they keep searching for the quick fix.
Huh?-do you expect ninjab to understand this or are you just trying to prove your a smarty pants?-@mvmac has been helping him and he even said he had a major breakthrough-Don't know why the hell you think he needs more extension