or Connect

Posts by Phil McGleno

Congratulations to Chris and any association he has with 5SK and @iacas and @mvmac and @david_wedzik. Chris is a bright guy and should do okay with Tiger.-Probably as smart as Foley at least without the rigamarole and weird mystical vibey stuff.
You need to minimize your head movement by making your shoulders work properly not just by 'not twisting'.-You know, the stuff everyone here has tried to get you to understand since you started this thread................You cannot be helped-You think the answer is to keep finding new swing methods and then to do those, even though you still whiff and you are nowhere near implementing the prior swing method.Sorry to hear about your difficulties with your conditions but you...
This post-Got me to wondering how much better online instruction had to be to compensate for the fact that youre not online.Now I like online teaching-Though I dont do much I see what Mike/Erik and others have done here and other online instruction things-and obviously there are some things that you almost have to do in person or even some people who have to be physically put in positions to get them. But not all, not even most probably.So how much better does online...
Oh my buddy-Youre something else. @iacas and @mvmac-You should restrict yourselves from this thread so you are not tempted to help this clown.-In fact what can I do to get restricted so I dont have to claw at my eyes and pull my hair out reading this nonsense?
I think phan would be surprised at the number of trophy wives who are fine with their husbands cheating on them so long as it doesnt blow back in their faces and embarrass them-They are happy to spend the millions and live a carefree work-free life. Elin could have very well gone along with it until she had the opportunity to cash out for a few hundred mill.
My god Erik why do you keep wasting your time?-Do you care that much about golfers getting better and enjoying golf? I dont know how you do it. Id be burned out by all you do and the grief you get for it. To those who want to say that Erik is a jerk I point to threads like this one where hes given all sorts of grief-disrespected-ignored, etc. and (stupidly ) keeps going forward trying to help. Maybe not anymore but he stuck it out longer than any sane person or someone...
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and looks like a duck, its probably phan on another anti-Tiger tirade.Youre not objective at all-and you state your opinions(supremely colored by your strong dislike for Tigger) as fact all the time pal.I get about three gift subs to Golf Digest-Dont read them but get them anyway, and never pay for them-yet now that this has come out I side with Tiger and think this is the nail in the coffin of the public opinion on Jenkins...
He means everything is golf jargon because you are not talking with people in person and they are not going to take 5x the normal time it takes to write something to explain everything in non-golf terms.-That is why they use pictures and videos and stuff too-So you can see what the words mean and put them into your own jargon if you want.I could teach a golf lesson without 'golf jargon' but asking others not to use words they use day in and day out and who are helping you...
dude, seriously-That is your answer?http://thesandtrap.com/f/4088/swing-thoughtsThey know a thing or two.-Do you have $29.95? Buy the book they sell.-Im not the first person to tell you this and wont be the last.-Or dont but its the only time they ask you for money, ever, period.-Im a teacher and like what theyve done so much I paid for a Supporter membership even tho Im a PGA pro and teach like they do.If you want to say you dont know them from Adam thats fine but the...
Did you see EJs post above?-You didnt respond to itHEre is my advice for you.-I mean well.YOu are worrying about stuff that does not even matter.-You 'tried to do a Moe Norman swing'?-What does that even MEAN right now? Because that doesnt resemble a MOe Norman swing at all, or any other good swing.Youve gotten good advice here and you are ignoring it.-Erik(almost typed Eric again ha ha) and Mike are two of the best and you are not even listening to them.YOu cannot do a...