or Connect

Posts by BallStriker

Can only assume you are referencing your own personality flaw....and not trying to say Jason Day has a personality flaw b/c he teared-up....that, of course, would be both ridiculous and illogical  Congrats Jason Day.....probably the best way to finish the majors' golf season........ 
I want to boost my game with Adipower Boost   Sergio Garcia -10 David Lingmirth -10 Eddie Pepperell -10
 Love Nobilo too...but for a true junkie, reno is the BIG tournament of the week........right?  i love the format and watching guys that are grinding over every shot for their golf lives..........firestone?  lotta non-grind play outta guys who are a few days away from the last major of the year.......sure everyone wants to win at firestone, but not all emptying the tank for it
Nice to see Allenby follow up yesterday's 67 with a 75.....LOL........
Impressive bounce back by Tiger today.......really hit the ball solidly after getting off to kind of a nervy start.....even the bogey on 4 wasn't bad....right over the top of the pin to an impossible spot   and love the response on the Como question.....Tiger is awesome
I think it was pretty well done and informative overall -- I also think it did a great job of humanizing Tiger, which is a simple (but very important) concept that seems to often get lost with the public's fascination of our sports heros and celebrities.   I'll be the first to admit that if I had Tiger's resources, the roof would have come tumbling down a lot earlier than it did for him.......I too am a flawed individual.....and I am not afraid or embarrassed to admit...
Pace of play was not an issue for us, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt because the hole he teed off alone was one of maybe 2 or 3 holes where we did not wait on the tee box -- and we did eventually have to wait for the group in front of us once we were all in the fairway of that particular hole.   I know it is not an excuse, but he is a plus handicap that shot mid-80s (and got beat by an "old" guy that is a 5.5) -- so I'll chalk it up to young frustrations.
I have played in a lot of tournaments, but yesterday played in a state golf association sanctioned event --- at a current 5.5, I had one of the highest handicaps in the tournament (most of the field was college-aged kids near scratch).  I have NEVER felt so much pressure in my life -- I swear I couldn't breath and couldn't feel my legs standing over my first putt.  At times I hit some bad shots and struggled on a couple holes (a triple and a double did me in), but what a...
Played today in what I would consider a not insignificant tournament -- we played in threesomes.  One of the players in my group was young (year or two out of high school).  Whenever this guy putted out first, he would immediately grab his clubs and walk to the next tee before the other two of us in the group had a chance to putt out.   On one hole after three-putting, he made a bee-line for the next tee (I wouldn't call it storming off, but he was pissed) -- to get to...