or Connect

Posts by BallStriker

May not be the best place for this comment, but didn't want to start another thread........I have been watching the PGA Professional National Championship the last few days and while I know these guys are all very accomplished golfers, the talent difference between them and PGA Tour players is substantial....this is more of a statement of just how good PGA Tour players really are compared to the rest of the crop.   Anyway.........I will take Tiger against JD, and am...
  Only one word can sum this up.........AWESOME
 Awesome.....love me some drunk scramble now and then
BFD.....just another reason the rest of the world laughs at the good ole USA
  Yes -- I think this is probably the most compelling reason for the two systems -- cheers.
I generally agree with everything Erik says above, but nothing he said actually answers the fundamental question as to why there are two systems.......does it really matter if we used one system and a female golfer is a 10 handicap instead of a 3 under the women's handicap system?  Is it written somewhere that there needs to be 1% of women that are scratch?   Ultimately, if you look at all golfers without regard to gender, there is a very wide spectrum of swing...
I battle gout from time to time and I can absolutely relate...........just pure hell when I am on the shelf and my buddies are playing.....I had to give away a spot in a scramble earlier in the year due to a gout attack......but the worst is that it is usually in my foot/ankle and I can even make swings in my front room.   Feel your pain....hang in there.
  IDK......let's say a 65 year old male hits the ball 210 on average off the tee......a 35 year old woman also hits the ball 210 off the tee on average.....what is the rationale for having differing handicap system?   So, if males can prove that they generally hit it about as far as the average woman, then should he be given the opportunity to use the women's handicap system???  There may be a good reason for having two systems, but  I honestly don't know the answer......
OMG dude.....you are not moving forward in this game unless you have shitty range sessions from time to time......even the best at this game get the feeling that they cant hit it very well at times.....FACT     Keep on keeping on.....just fall in love with the fact that you are lucky enough to be in a position to try and get better......do you make  your living hitting great golf shots?  If not, then just feel the flow and let it go.................enjoy....and then...
First time ever getting on launch monitor.....not a huge numbers/analysis guy.....I have played Titleist driver since the 983 came out and always had a graffaloy blue stiff flex shaft (new driver about every 3/4 years...always the titleist....I hate the look of everything else, for better or worse)........the shaft always felt pretty good, but i have always noticed that I have a fairly low ball flight....recently bought a 913 with a "stock" stiff shaft......absolutely...