or Connect

Posts by BallStriker

Will leave the swing analysis to the pros.....but will say I absolutely love me some Lake Padden GC.....just a great, great layout   Good luck and keep going low............
  Scheduled for next Saturday.....really, really looking forward to it.
 Wouldn't really consider this a ringing endorsement of the product.......think I will pass on the DVD
because i know the stimp and every subtle break on my living room carpet........
 Sure it is...and it also is not run as a democracy....and we are also free not to come on this site to read and/or post.  I don't always agree with all the evangelism here, but I very much respect that the "powers that be" give me the opportunity to voice my opinion...and even though my opinions are unpopular at times, I do not feel that Eric and Co ever make things personal and usually respond with a well-reasoned alternative opinion (although that can't be said for all...
 I seem to "get" what you are trying to say .......I am curious as to the result when you did it?  I will be on the range/course tomorrow and will give this a shot, although I am not sure anything but my normal set up will feel more comfortable...
 Hope you didn't take my stuff too seriously......it's all in fun...one of my favorite people (and an absolute "golfer") never wears anything but jeans on the course.....I love him to death and give him shit all the time (and he gives it right back to me).......all good I hope
Would be shocked to see this happen in my lifetime.....I think what most people do not realize is the time and effort that goes into holding a first-class even like the Masters, and this means the time and effort from the membership of ANGC (because it is the members that put in a LOT of time and effort to make sure the Masters comes off as it does).  And these aren't just folks who get up in the morning and have nothing else to do bet drive to club and play golf/cards all...
Yikes...........that course is W-E-T
I have a tee time at Chambers on May 10th.........CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT.......I have played it a lot, but not since last season and certainly not 6 weeks before they host the US Open.   So pumped...