or Connect

Posts by BallStriker

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls   Justin Rose -13 Patrick Reed -13 Geoff Ogilvey -13
  Wow........I know it is off-topic, but the man is NOT a great writer....had some good ideas and found a few good stories to tell...but saying Feinstein is great writer to me is like saying Sly Stallone is a great actor... Feinstein is certainly a douche....
Tiger Woods -10 Justin Leonard -10 David Duvall -10
 My bad...thought you had Kaymer at -6 and he had -9....could be wrong. Nice pick for you in any event (I came in 2nd last year when Scott won the Masters....dammit).
 Not a violation worthy of a DQ....instead, Erik assessed a two-stroke penalty....he still won.  Congtats Valley.......very, very nice work!
 This is actually the first thing I thought of too -- why does it take five days to come clean?   That said, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and believe that he really doesn't know whether he violated a rule -- unless I am mistaken (and I very well could be), there is nothing in the Rules of Golf that requires a golfer to call a penalty on themselves simply due to the fact that they are not 100% sure they did not commit a violation -- is that...
Pairing are out..........always entertaining......anyone else got any thoughts....sure there are more     Best Players to have Never Won a Major Group   Stenson, Kuchar, Westwood   Best Players to have Never Won a Major Group II   Sergio, Day, Snedeker   US Open Champions Group   McIlroy, McDowell, Simpson   US Open Champions Group Part II   Goosen, Ogilvey, Glover   Masters Champions Group   Watson, Schwartzel, Scott   Open Champions Group   Els,...
Phil isn't bad for golf......Phil is bad for all those self-righteous people out there that think everybody else should live the same way they do....   seriously folks.......
Phil Mickelson -4 Angel Cabrerra -4 Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano -4
Love this tourney.....the real 5th major in my opinion.......