or Connect

Posts by BallStriker

justin rose
some great matches this morning........some great golf.....
Rocco??    Fukk.....that is some great outside box thinking.....would be a great cap.....and the thing is he would love to have tiger and tiger would play for him
Solid and interesting take....but the fact is that the ryder is different than the presidents....think about azinger .....he made his golf career by winning the ryder over faldo......a book, the pod system....he is a regaled as a genius and he didn't hit one shot that week.....just different....couples a ryder captain?  i would love to see it, and I really do agree that there is too much patriotism played......of course, AZ let them do their thing.......it takes a guy like...
Epic, epic fail for NBC/GolfChannel with the west coast viewers.......i am just shocked that this is even happening........
I'm on the west coast and dying....anyone help with a stream?   JFC......goldchannel isn't streaming
I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls   Justin Rose -13 Patrick Reed -13 Geoff Ogilvey -13
  Wow........I know it is off-topic, but the man is NOT a great writer....had some good ideas and found a few good stories to tell...but saying Feinstein is great writer to me is like saying Sly Stallone is a great actor... Feinstein is certainly a douche....
Tiger Woods -10 Justin Leonard -10 David Duvall -10
 My bad...thought you had Kaymer at -6 and he had -9....could be wrong. Nice pick for you in any event (I came in 2nd last year when Scott won the Masters....dammit).