or Connect

Posts by ShotCaLLa

Swing 80%, head is lead, finish like a pro
From a sponsors point of view....I would want to have my brand plastered on someone that stands out because they dress a little different..or their antics are not the norm...he has some game too...
All types of hunting and fishing, play some softball, work out, build/break/fix stuff, drink beer, bs
Thanks for the input...i am going to hold off on the the SQ....thinking i may play with my buddies G10 driver to see how I like it....especially since i already play the G10 for my 3 and hybrid...
This is kind of a ramble....would like some thoughts on my thoughts... Been waiting to find a deal on a Superquad....and found one today at a local shop with this shaft....$250...pretty good deal I am now faced with the question...do I really want to change drivers....i am hitting my Titelist alright, but I really have to hook it in the wind to keep it from balloning on me....but i know how to hit that shot, so i am reluctant to learn a new driver, even though i...
Like others have said, if you want them, get them. The feeling of hitting a blade pure is equivalent to hitting a home run with a wooden baseball bat. I had my Hogan Apex's stolen last year, and played Mizunos before that. The Clevelands I play now are good sticks, but there is nothing that feels or looks as good as a blade. I am probably going to pick up the MP 67s sometime soon. There will be a major change in forgiveness of course, but it sounds like you put...
rudygu is right on. I really like the Selects over the Studios and Circa 62's, but it is just preference. I actually think it is the best putter Cameron has put out in the last couple of years, IMHO. You can find plenty of Camerons for 300 or less, which in my mind is reasonable for a quality milled putter. Trying to get a Tour Model for less than that is going to be very tough. Also consider that if you are concerned about the resale value, then you are not primarily...
Don't forget that wind, elevation, and slope of the green can have an influence on spin
Rays all days My buddy Scott is going to mow them down tomorrow
If your buddy told you that you need to swing towards "left" field to hit a snap hook, then he gave you incorrect information. The only way to hit a hook/draw is to swing from the inside towards "right" field (or down the right field foul line). Trying to hit snap hooks forces you to make a severe inside to out swing. This is often needed when someone has a severe outside to in swing. It is such a different feeling and move that the only way to feel it is to try and hit...