or Connect

Posts by Jon K

Blue and White. MINT 9.5 out of 10. Only out on the course a few rounds. Stored indoors otherwise. $100 Buyer pays shipping. I DO accept credit cards. My whole set of clubs listed in my signature is for sale. Email me for offers.
ap2 is forged.
I should also mention that when I'm shooting for dead on accuracy, I will club up and do that same tempo'd swing... unless the lower loft won't work on that shot for whatever reason.
Those are not full swings. Slowed the tempo down to show the form in the video. ... but yes, that's my swing .. just a bit more uhhmmphh with my full swing.
Yeah .. I'm thinking a 3 and 4 AP1, 5-PW AP2. It's not that I don't like the 58's ... i'm just not perfect with them. It may be the shaft, it may be the head. I can improve my game with a different set of irons I hit better.
If so ... how are your loft/distance gaps? I'm considering moving over to this setup and would love to hear your comments. Thanks.
48, 52, 56 and 60 ... i'd love to add another one.
1+ on adidas shoes. I've got a couple pair and love them.
Sold. Thanks Stretch.
As many as the tour allows me to. 14. Not a club less. Some courses I'll carry a 5 iron and a 5 hybrid instead of the 4 iron. I can hit my 5 hybrid the same length as my 4 iron but with a different trajectory and that plays better on some courses than others.