or Connect

Posts by Dub

Sweet. Thanks for the link.
Wow...I thought their strength was the long slow and low smokes at the 200 degree level.
It's getting close to the time when I will be retiring my trusty but rusty grill. I've been considering a Big Green Egg. There are so many neat benefits, however the cost is steep enough that I want to approach this cautiously. I'd love to hear the pro's & con's from owners.
Never owned or carried a retriever...but on occasion used someone elses.
Golf is such an individual sport....I find it humerous that some feel the need to club everyone. I played my home course yesterday with a good friend. We come to an uphill 175 yard par 3. He's a beast (college linebacker ten years ago). He's got honors on the tee box and for some reason asks me what I'm hitting....I laugh and show him my 5 iron. He proceeds to hit a towering shot pin high with, it turns out, an 8 iron. I hit a decent shot to the back left fringe. We...
I would think the higher launching Diamana would be best in a hybrid...especially seeing as how the fitter suggested the higher launching Matrix over the Voodoo for your other two.Good luck with your new sticks!!!!
True that.....I submit the shanked drives I opened my round with today.
I thought golf courses were the last places on earth where you could smoke freely.
$6 per club for Tour Velvets. $10 per club for New Decade Multi-Compounds. (they will last twice as long).
Sweet clubs!!!! No substitution for a Vette but it should ease the pain. Have fun in Japan....try not to drink too much! (my time there was a hazy memory....our hosts saw to it that our glasses never were empty).