or Connect

Posts by davechen

I personally prefer white balls but don't really care what anyone else plays.  I certainly wouldn't give anyone crap for playing a colored ball.  It does seems like the guys that play yellow balls tend to be older and have trouble seeing the ball.
I'm in.  My bracket is "tar heel dave".  I've got my Tar Heels in the Final Four and Kentucky winning it all.
I've written a bunch of technical papers and a dissertation, does that count?  As to whether I'm a better writer or golfer, I dunno.  I kind of suck at both.
Woohoo!  Break out the Old Bay!   Welcome!
Didja watch the Tim Cook Apple Watch Extravaganza?  What did you think?   I don't think we say anything really surprising.  It looks fine, but the nicer versions get pricey (and I'm not even talking about the 10k gold one).  I don't really care for the looks of the low end, sport one, but I don't want to shell out for a nicer looking one.   The apps looked all right.  About what I'd expected to see.  It seems like mainly a peripheral device for the iPhone, really....
My brother lives on Long Island, and he's taking about organizing a group to play on opening day.
  Yeah, I really like Fresh Off The Boat.  The mom is the best.  Will Forte was a good, solid cast member.  And I'd say the recent years have been decent.   Every season has some good sketches and some bad, some great hosts and some lame ones.  Folks remember the classic sketches from the olden days, but there was dreck back then too.  The nice thing is that these days you can just go online and watch the good ones, skipping the sucky bits.
Geez.  I just saw that on the score tracker.  Double for Padraig.
Man, that's an epic collapse by Poulter.  Saw him put it in the water then had to head off to work.
Microsoft land!   Welcome.  I'm from Seattle, but live in the DC area now.