or Connect

Posts by Hoselrockets

I recently bought a G20  but with the stock shaft it was way to light for my higher tempo swing.  I thought about getting a different shaft but didn't pull the trigger on that.  May have to take a look at a used G15 with a after market shaft....
Taylormade V-Steel's....You are only going to be able to find them used but one hell of a club.  Many PGA players still use these today and I absolutely love mine.  Good luck in your search.  
Love this thread as I'm currently looking for another older driver that plays well as I just put my FT-5 back in the bag after buying a new G20.  Had an R7 a while back and still wish I had that club too.  Keep them coming..  
  Thanks for the input...I will give that a try...did you see any difference from the 1st video to the last?
So more hip slide or less? Anyone?
Updated Video 7.21.2012 please take a look.
Nice swing....keep up the hard work!
I would say that swing is pretty solid.  Good temp, good weight trasnfer and good balance.  Left wrist looks square at impact....
Working on a slower take a way and more hip slide.  I think I'm closer as I've see a change in ball flight.  Something with the slower take a way has helped the hips move more?  Any and all thoughts would be appreciated.   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 25 years My current handicap index or average score is: 8-9 My typical ball flight is: high fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: hoselrocket     Videos:  
Fredrik Jacobson -8 Jeff Overton -8 Robert Rock -6