or Connect

Posts by Hoselrockets

correct these are not flighted...
Bump...I still have these up for sale would love to move them to a sandtrap member.
just bought a dozen of the z star yellow and wow are they easy to find in 4 inches of rough!
I would try to find a practice facility where you can hit off of real grass. I went through the same thing a couple years ago and now only practice on real turf. Good luck!
read through this drill this will give you some great thoughts on how to stop the flip. http://thesandtrap.com/forum/threads...t=flying+wedge good luck as its the hardest thing in golf to stop doing.
after checking on ebay that should be a reachable price, wish I was in need of a new set but just invested in a shaft upgrade this summer...good luck!
Well I ended up taking a few clubs into golfsmith to test out the bags (revolver and sm c130). I ended up buying the c130 both of the bags worked fine with my oversize grips (just as te3point5 said) but I wasn't 100% sold on the revolver lazy susan lasting. I also liked the pockets better on the c 130. Both seem to be good bags though.
I've heard oversize grips are a hassle with the sun mountain c-130 and the dividers don't go all the way down? I'm curious to hear if anyone has issues with c130 or revolver with oversize grips. thanks
I would be very interested in getting you feed back on this training device. I will have to check out the post on golfwrx, unless someone can post a link? Thanks.
Thanks for the reply, guess I will have to do some more research.