or Connect

Posts by MSDOGS1976

Yes and he always ends it on a high note like some kid in grade school. Not a fan either.
Had one of my best rounds in about a year this morning. A -2 70. Haven't been playing as much as when I first retired in 2007. But enjoying it more when I play just a couple of times a week. Easier to stay focused. So a new concept.....play less and shoot better scores. ;)
I hate to hear this. If true, what a black mark on Phil and the pga tour. I know it has nothing directly to do with the tour, but Phil has always been considered the shining face of the tour. Certainly not something you want your elite players to be a party of. Going to interesting how this all plays out.
That's possible. Time will tell. He may regain his strength, but the better question is.....what will be his next injury? Over the last 6 years he has had several. Knee, achilles heel and of course his back. With his history, no reason to think they are going to stop at this point.
Maybe Michelle could teach Rory her putting setup and stroke.
Totally agree. Talks way too much. Thank goodness we don't have to listen to his nonsense at the Masters.
None really. There are some things about certain golfers I don't like. Furyk backing off on putts and Bradley going through his rocking motion when standing behind his golf ball. But both seem like good guys so I like them fine other than their quirkey traits.
Ryan Moore -13 Y.E. Yang -13 K.J. Choi -13
If he finds some kind of treatment like Couples did a year or two ago, its possible he could gain enough relief to allow him to feel well enough to win another major. But I doubt it also. It wouldn't surprise me to see him hang it up if he continues to struggle with his back.
Masters: Jason Day U.S. Open: Rory Mcilory Open: Adam Scott PGA: Webb Simpson