or Connect

Posts by Garthmo

yep I totaly agree with this.
Well I think there could be a few reasons that cause a pull, but for me when I do it, it usually happens when I don't allow my hands to be in front of the ball on contact and I release the clubhead a bit too early so the clubface is facing left on impact. That could be what's happening to you or it may not..
I see Grizzly Bears, Black Bears, Elk, Deer, Coyote. woodpeckers, Ground Squirrels and of course lots of Geese
go to walmart pick one up for 19.95. and play a pro V1. it'll spin and save yourself 100 bucks
Hardest thing to get for me for sure. Having a really hard time with it this year. My last round I was 2 under after 3 holes and then my iron game went to crap...really couldnt hit an iron shot it was either thin or fat or even the dreaded "S#$%k" I tell you I was so upset that I backed out of the opening members tourney I was in the next next day. I really wish I could understand what I was doing wrong. Once I have a couple bad shots I start to try and adjust to fix...
Ya sure he has put on some muscle no doulbt about it, and so he should have working out like he does year after year. A few pounds a year seems about right. I don't think it has effected his game, I think the time off has affected his game a bit I guess, but hasn't he been in 3 tournys since he has been back and been in the top 10 and won one of them? So I think he's doing pretty well and when it all comes together he will be even more amazing then he already is. ...
Just curious, your profile is in California? Why would you spend like 3K to hits balls when you can golf and hit balls at the range year round down there? I can maybe see it if you live where Im from and have winter and no golf from Nov to May. Just curious.
Have to say I love my SG 2.5. It has all the features of the SG 5 except the color screen. Marks distances to all hazards and how much to clear them. best lay up spots, and distances to front, back and pin spots on greens. and the hole rotates to show proper angle of attack. you can mark your ball and check to see how far your hitting your shots "use it off the tee for driver distances mostly" and now it also has a scorecard and a clock. Really has everything I could...
Do you think these new adjustable drivers are going to be around awhile or are they just a faze? I just have this feeling that they will only be around a couple of years then they will stop making them, not that it isnt a neat idea but it is kind of a weird situation in my opinion. If you can't shape your shots then you would want one of these but then you arent good enough to have a consistant swing so even if you change the setting on the driver that doesnt mean you...
Too tell you the truth I guess I am a lucky golfer cause I can't really say I have anyone I play with that has any habits that are anoying to me. I have one I used to play with that does a little dance while addressing the ball and then stands there ready to hit his shot for about 15 seconds before swinging. Really can't see how he does that without loosing his concentration, but it is funny. Other than that anyone else can cheat on their score or whatever it doesn't...