or Connect

Posts by shortstop20

You didn't do anything wrong.   I once shattered the windshield on a golf cart. After hitting his ball, the guy drove up the fairway 100 yards out of my reach and then drove back towards us right before I started my backswing. Ball is in the air and he's driving right towards where it's gonna land. Hit his windshield really hard, heard it crack from the tee. He was pissed but I didn't apologize or offer to pay for it. Not my fault.
 How does playing on frozen ground damage the course? I'm not doubting you, just asking because I don't know.
Courses in South Dakota cover their greens with sand before the first snowstorm hits(usually in November). That seems to help protect them.   Yesterday and today were 65+ degrees so that will help alot. All the snow is now gone. The course will be open the last week in March I'm betting.
Keep it going guys, you'll be better for it.   I quit smoking on November 17th. 
Most people don't know how to practice effectively or they just don't have the discipline. Which is why most never improve anymore than a negligible amount.
I agree with Mac. Don't hold your lag or consciously release the club. Proper Lag and release are an outcome, caused by other movements. Those movements are what the golfer should focus on.
The club releases as an effect of what the golfer is doing. If a golfer does the correct things then the proper release will happen. Nobody who plays good golf tries to time the release on all of their shots.
 It's mechanics, pure and simple.  Most of them are not 240 pounds, not at all. I'm 6' 2", 195 pounds and I'm still average/thin build. If they were 45 more pounds with 2 less inches less height, they'd be fat. 
Donald Trump is a major ass. The fact that he likes golf makes him slightly more tolerable.
A guy on YouTube did a comparison with an XHot and an old Big Berths and the difference was only 8 yards. Same ball