or Connect

Posts by shortstop20

Love it. Whenever I finish my man cave, I will have many pics like these hanging in there!
I lowered my handicap from 11 to 7.7 and shot a personal best 75, along with two 76s. If my putting was better I think I could have cut my handicap in half this year.
  I agree. Confidence in pressure situations will come from good scores and good shots. 
Watching Pro's hit the ball in person should have been at the top of his list when he embarked on this adventure so that he could get a perspective on how well they hit it. Seeing how the Pro's hit it gives the amateur golfer an idea of what a good player's shot looks like.  I haven't read all 90+ pages but it doesn't seem Dan has a very good plan. 
Beautiful pics, makes me want to go back and play like 8 courses.    I have been thinking about it already and these threads really make me wanna do it! :)
So he's been at this for 6 hours a day, 6 days a week for over 3 years and he's a 7 handicap or so? Might as well pack it in. Scratch will be tough, let alone the Pros.
Love Adams hybrids.
Well if these guys hit it 290 and they're the short hitters as you say, then how is the Tour average for driving 288 yards?
Zach hits it 282 and Luke 278, on average.
Unless we are playing a competitive match, I always tell people they can play however they want, don't need my permission. Just don"t try to suggest you shot xx to beat me when you didn't count those drops and follow all etiquette.