or Connect

Posts by shortstop20

Well if these guys hit it 290 and they're the short hitters as you say, then how is the Tour average for driving 288 yards?
Zach hits it 282 and Luke 278, on average.
Unless we are playing a competitive match, I always tell people they can play however they want, don't need my permission. Just don"t try to suggest you shot xx to beat me when you didn't count those drops and follow all etiquette.
Get rid of the tops, fats and wild drives and you should break 100 and 90 whether you care to or not!! :)
Agree with Mac. A person doesn't have to "hack it around" while working on their swing.
Nice pic! I remember that hole, and not because I played it well!! :(
Agreed. From what he's describing, a medium or high pitch with a SW or LW would be better.
Since I'm launching it lower though I'm able to take a shorter, more controlled swing than I would need if I were hitting the ball high.I hit all my pitches low unless the flag location calls for a high shot.
Yes. Like I said, you have to hit it a fraction thin to engage the vertical gear effect which will actually make the ball come off with more spin than a solid strike.....and since its hit thin, it comes out lower.I use this method for 40-70 yard pitches with my LW.
Nice!!!