or Connect

Posts by shortstop20

A guy on YouTube did a comparison with an XHot and an old Big Berths and the difference was only 8 yards. Same ball
 So on anything besides his best shots, he lost 30 yards of carry?  I don't think so.
 What?  You've been telling us this whole time Jack couldn't carry a creek 230 yards out and now he carried it 260?
Swinging hard doesn't mean the ball with go far. It's all about making the proper movements. I don't feel like I swing any harder today than I did 5 years ago, but guess what, I carry the ball 50 yards further. 
 I still can't fathom how you're gaining 33% more swing speed. 
 So what is your normal swing speed MPH and your "all out" MPH?
 At least 50 guys on the PGA Tour never carried a ball 300 yards in 2013 during competition. I won't believe they never once gave it their 100% swing.  http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.02409.2013.html I'm skeptical of this 80% talk that is thrown around too, even though they say it.
 I don't think so.  At least 50 guys on tour in 2013 never carried a ball 300 yards. That's what the stats say. 
 What sites were those?
 Colt Knost was ranked dead last in carry distance for 2013 and his average carry distance was 251.9 yards. The longest was Nicolas Colsaerts at 302.1 yards. Sure, there's some courses where these guys get 50 yards of roll, but even then, they're carrying it far past 230. At my home course there's a bunker on one of the Par 5's that is 250 to carry. I can carry it when I'm hitting the ball well. When I'm not, I have to aim away from the bunker. It cuts 20-30 yards off the...