or Connect

Posts by shortstop20

First of all, this is a good problem. :) It will take a few rounds minimum. Just enjoy yourself and you'll adjust eventually. If I fly the green I never get upset unless there's a hazard, OB or something else that is bad back there. Don't be mad at yourself for hitting a shot too good.
I understood his post as though he punched out on his 2nd shot with an iron(presumably) and then hit his 3rd shot with a 3 wood.I guess all I can say is practice hitting your 3 wood or hit a different club next time. As was said, playing for bogey might have been a better idea.Also, think about where you were aiming on the drive. Were you aiming for the center of the fairway with OB right and your miss is right? If so, that's a mistake. In that situation you should be...
Just setup the camera and record a few different swings. No need to record hundreds of shots. Make sure the camera is aligned correctly as well. Face on and DTL views are needed.I like to make slow motion swings in front of a mirror(or a window at night) during the winter and practice the positions I need to work on to get better. Hogan slow motion drill helps too.Don't obsess over making your swing look perfect though, every person's swing has it's nuances.
Charlie's coach could really use a cheeseburger. : )
 Agreed. When a person attains a level of proficiency with something, thinking about it is enough to make it happen.  Novices need instruction, drills, etc.
Good video, I'm also a fan of his channel. 
Lol!!!!!
 The Trackman people themselves say that as the angle of attack gets steeper the dynamic loft tends to be reduced along with it. Granted yeah, they're measuring more tour players and decent golfers than high handicappers so you might be right about the high handicappers.  But for people who don't flip at the ball, steepening the angle of attack will in most cases reduce dynamic loft, leading to lower shots without adding spin.
A steeper angle of attack most often results in less dynamic loft as well. The result of that is less spin as compared to a shallow angle of attack with more dynamic loft.    Spin is determined by spin loft(the difference between AoA and dynamic loft). There's lots of reading out there about this if you Google "trackman laws", "trackman ball flight", etc.   Here's one link I found real quick.  http://nccga.org/the-science-of-spin-angle-of-attack/   There's plenty of...
 I'll probably have to go with public transport (or with you) then, I'm not to keen on driving on the left side of the road my first time in the middle of Dublin.  I will continue to keep you posted. Cheers.