or Connect

Posts by shortstop20

If the arm swing keeps going after the shoulder turn has finished, the arms can get stuck behind the body during the downswing. This guy is guilty of that. I'm working on lessening my right arm bend to keep the arm swing shorter.
Ball starting at target and curving right = clubface pointed at target and path left of target. Assuming you are hitting the ball in the center of the face. Golf Pride website has a measurement tool to see if you need larger grips.
Good advice by Colin. I would not try to add lag. Lag is a byproduct, not something you just go get.
  Watch Mr. Haverkamp on Caddyshack if you can't visualize it! Lol  
IMO, neutral would be parallel to the angle of inclination(some call it spine angle).
Yes, closed.   But quite common as well.
When teeing the ball lower you might be coming down steep and flipping.
If there is trouble on the left and I want to make sure I don't pull the ball, I will try to keep my right foot down longer in the downswing. I do the same for punch shots. Works for me.
You are likely hitting down on the ball excessively. I went from hitting some of the lowest drives my playing partners had ever seen to a much higher ball flight. I'm carrying the ball much further.
It probably wasn't in the picture but I am doing so now(more perpendicular).