or Connect

Posts by shortstop20

Wrist cock is something that should happing pretty naturally with a good takeaway and grip. I used to consciously cock my wrists but after working on my takeaway and grip it happens pretty much all by itself now. Make sure you don't cup your wrist much(or at all) when your wrists cock. That's the slicer's death move, along with coming over the top.
His swing is great, I'd take it in a heartbeat. The issue is that he's trying to place the blame on the course when he's the guy responsible for the scores he shot. If one person can play the course well then everybody should be able to. Last I checked there's no cyborgs on the PGA Tour. Well except for Tiger.
You're going to judge 330 million people on the comments of one person?
At the end of his career when he's wondering, why did it take me so long to win a major or why didn't I win more of them all he has to do is look in the mirror for the answer.
I don't ever add my score up until the round is over. I write down the score for each hole and immediately put the scorecard away. The less I see the numbers and think about them the better I play.
I think my post may have been misinterpreted by some. I am fully aware that Tiger is not predominantly African-American. What I am saying is that the majority of people perceive him as African American.
That was a bad break when his ball moved because of the wind. He would've made another birdie if it wasn't for that.
I've seen the issue of Golf Digest and I've seen pictures of his mother. His physical traits still look more African American than Thai IMO. I bet most people consider Tiger an African-American. He's an awesome golfer, that's all that matters to me.
Sergio's putting has always been his weakest link and that doesn't fly at Augusta. He won't win this year and I don't think we'll see him win the Masters anytime soon.
That's just crazy. If I remember right from your last thread this guy claims he learned this swing in Scotland and swears it is the "correct swing" but only hits his driver 150 yards. I would think eventually a thought would come into your head that says, "Maybe this isn't the correct swing considering I only hit it 150 yards". I can't imagine he's very accurate either. Looks like the club comes in crazy steep on the downswing.