IGNORED

What make of glove do you wear...

Note: This thread is 5746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What make of glove do you wear?

• Titleist
    • Taylormade
    • Callaway
    • Mizuno
    • Wilson
    • Ping
    • Nike
    • Other

I've tied Callaway and titleist gloves, but they are just not as durable as the FJ's.

Ft-i 10dg
200 steel 3 wood 15dg, 22dg rescue dual
edge cft 19dg hybrid
G2 (4-pw)
spin milled 52,58dg (oil can)white hot tour #2hawk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Mizuno - picked up 2 for €25 last month and they're great. Leather on the inside, synthetic on the outside - so it's cheaper than 100% leather gloves.

I have the same problem with my FJ glove! So Mizuno is the brand you'd advise then? I'm used to wear black gloves and I'm afraid they don't make them do they?

G10 driver 9° TFC / stiff
V-Steel 3 wood 15° /stiff
Carbon CB 3 - PW / stiff
Vokey Spin Milled 56°
Karsten B60 Hoofer Stand Bag 2008

I have always used Footjoy and this year I've went back to the StaSof. Kind of pricey, but I picked up two on eBay for $25 with shipping for both of them. Saved some cash! Great place to save some $$$.

Off topic, but how do some of you guys customize the signature to show your clubs/bag?

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

I typically don't wear gloves (I like the feel of the chords.....a sure grip), but I did just purchase some FootJoy winter condition golf gloves....for "Spring" conditions here in Northwestern Pennsylvania.

Off topic, but how do some of you guys customize the signature to show your clubs/bag?

You can check out

this thread for this.

FootJoy is the best for me.

Rick T.
A Big Equipment Freak!!!
Life is too short not to tried everything out there

In the BagDriver: SuperQuad 10.5 REG BABYWoods: TP 3 or 5 woods R7 stiffIrons: AP1 4-PW w/Project X 5.5Wedge: Spin milled 54 (bent to 52) 56 & Special Grind "P" 60Putter: Gauge Design Japan " The Balde"Ball:...

i previously voted for footjoy and said i use maxflie, but today i got a Snake-eye tour...its pretty nice, and $11

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Whatever's on sale at Costco in the 3 packs.

Currently Callaway.

Before that it was Nicklaus

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I like my Footjoy's, and it is difficult for me to get RIGHT hand gloves, as all my pro shop stocks is footjoys in right hand. I do like Mizuno's as well though, and titleist's feel great but a big price too.
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

I play with titliest glove, but I practice with nike's low end glove. Those nike gloves are great for practice, because they are ridiculously durable and ive used just one for the last 3 months now. I find they are not good to play in because they are so thick and cumbersome. (i have small hands to begin with) Splitting them saves my more pricey titliest gloves, which would wear out to the skin in a week if I practiced with them. If I only use it to play with, I can get 10-15 rounds out of a new titliest before it begins to shred.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I've been using a nike glove since starting golf again (~1 month) and like it for play and practice. I have yet to see a titleist glove pricier than the $24 I paid for my current nike though. Can't remember the model.
In Le Bag:

Driver: Burner 420 (circa 2002)
3-Wood: Original Bubble Burner (circa 1998)
5-Wood: noneHybrids: noneIrons: Silverscot Forged TourWedges: SV Tour BlackPutter: Black Series i #1Bag: Edge

SMT Lifetime Warranty glove. 100% leather, feels great...lifetime warranty, send it in whenever it gets dirty or torn or too sweaty, whatever, and they send you a brand new fresh one. Only pay like $7 for shipping.

I've got a few extra i'm selling if anybody is interested.

Nike's Tech-Whatever. It's the only glove I can get in black. Black gloves seem to last longer and my brother doesn't steal them.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

I have 2 SMT gloves so I always have a fresh one and one going back to SMT to get a new one. So, I only wear a glove for probably about a month before I get a fresh one. Less time if I'm playing alot and during the warmer months.

I wear a FootJoy glove. I also have a pair of their rain gloves and winter gloves.
In My Sun Mountain C-130 Bag
Woods: System Q
Hybrid: System Q
Irons: Acer XP905
Ball: Other EquipmentPush Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1My Home CourseGreen Knoll Golf Course

I use Titleist gloves. Just love them! I've tried a lot, but nothing beats the Titleist ones. I got big hands, so that sort of played a big part aswell.

For rainy days I use FJ rain gloves.

I voted 'other', I use gloves made by a company called St Mellion, as good as Footjoy but half the price

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Note: This thread is 5746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!