IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

City of Angels by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Amazing song.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought that song was called "Under The Bridge"

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Judging by the sort of music posted here so far, I guess this won't be many peoples cup of tea...

Muse - Stockholm syndrome.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought that song was called "Under The Bridge"

It's Under the Bridge. City of Angels does sound a lot cooler though haha.

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Judging by the sort of music posted here so far, I guess this won't be many peoples cup of tea...

oh man i love muse and i was actually a fan before they were on rock band or guitar hero i'm listening to Hysteria by Muse

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Now Your Gone by Basshunter

haha wow I thought I was the only one. I'm trying to get tickets with my friends to see him this summer in NY

"What is best about a great victory is that it rids the victor of the fear of defeat. 'Why not also lose for once?' he says to himself; 'now I am rich enough for
that'" -Nietzsche

In My Stand Bag:
R7 Draw 9.0 Deg Stiff Flex Driver AMF Progression 3 Wood SUMO2 3/20 Deg Hybrid & CPR 4/24 Deg...

oh man i love muse

Hysteria and Stockholm syndrome, along with Time is running out are my favs!

I hate those guitar hero sort of games. I've never even played one either!
Whats in the bag:

Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Killswitch Engage - Break the Silence

man i love the song

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

Hands Down Gandhi- Sage Francis vs Dashboard Confessional
Awesome tune
âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight-Spinal Tap

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap

Currently playing: Metallica ~ Nothing else matters
Whats in the bag:

The Painter by I'm From Barcelona

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap

Pushit - Tool

09 Burner 9.5* Stiff

.......MP 001 3w Stiff
.......CLK FLI-HI 3(20*) & 4(23*) Hybrids
.......4-PW MP60 DGSL 300's Stiff SVT 52* Wedge Vokey Spin Milled 54* Wedge CG10 Black Pearl 60* Wedge XG White Hot #1 Putter ProV1, Prov1x, NXT Tour Aerolite III Stand

*I'm still at the office *

Bocephus - The American Dream

One By One - The Nixons

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

Wilco - Summerteeth

specifically, at this particular moment, "Via Chicago"

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Whoaaa. Blast from the past. Haven't heard The Nixons since Deep Ellum.

I first saw the Nixons open for the Toadies at Club DaDa back in 92 or 93 at a Deep Ellum Arts Festival. Sugar Ray was also in town that week, back before they were a bunch of sissies. I caught the Reverend Horton Heat twice that weekend (Trees and Bomb Factory) I loved Dallas back in the early 90's.

Some of the guys from the Nixons and the Toadies are in a group called 1100 Springs out of Dallas (a Texas Red Dirt music band). I'm not sure what ever happened to Zack after his one solo album. Oh Yeah, the last two songs: Cemetary Gates - Pantera (from Arlington) For Celebrations Past - Screaming Trees (Seattle)

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

I found a radio station that plays the oldies but goodies in the SF bay area.

Otherwise on my ipod I listen to the following:

Temptations
Diana Krall
Queen Latifah
Peter White
Oscar Peterson
Yo Yo Ma
Fergie

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW