IGNORED

Most comfortable golf shoes??

Note: This thread is 3485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The best under $100... FootJoy Contour series. SubPar

I'll 2nd that. Right out of the box, none more.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I was a devoted Foortjoy guy I tried a pair of Tiger Woods golf shoes and it is the best shoe I have ever had. It functions the best and is super comfortable. I now have 2 pairs. Once in a while I wear my dryjoys, no comparison. I do recognize that they are not the best looking but the comfort and function out weigh the ugly.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got a pair of true linkswear. Forget golf spikes, I think they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I got a pair of true linkswear. Forget golf spikes, I think they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

+1

Got a pair of True Links Ryan Moore Signature Rebel and they are by far the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever owned.

Great looking too.

ones that don't leak!!!!

oakley's , adidas 360, some good ones.. to look at..

I agree with the Adidas 360. Just got these and they're like wearing slippers!! lol.

I've go two pair of FJ Icon's - one all black and one with brown croc saddle.  They are both excellent shoes and pretty comfortable.  I walk when I play, so no problem. I will say in the heat of summer, they do feel heavy at the end of the day!  As a result, I just ordered a pair of Adidas Crossflex .  I am hoping they are comfortable.  They have a waterproof, mesh upper that is supposed to breathe.  They have a tennis shoe look and construction, but it's the soles I'm curious about.  For $69 and a 90 day comfort guarantee, I figured why not.  For the record, if FJ made a mesh upper shoe that looked good, I would stick with them.  Their shoes fit my foot very well.

Driver :tmade: R1

Fairwaywood :tmade: Rocketballz Stage 2 15*

Hybrids :ping: i15 20* and 23* Hybrids

Irons :mizuno: MP64 4 - PW

Wedges :edel: 54* and 58* 

Putter :edel: 

Golf Ball :titleist: Pro V1 

Last year I wore Asics Matchplay 33. They were very comfortable and fit just like my running shoes for $80. This year's model is the Asics Matchplay 2 and is the same price. I ordered a pair that should get to me this week.

Update.  After reading mulitple reviews on Adidas sizing, I went into Dick's last night and tried on a size 11 and they were too small.  I found an 11-1/2 that fit, but compared the fit and comfort to the FJ Contours and changed my order.  Damn the mesh lining, The FJ's are too comfortable to pass up.  Plus, they are lightweight compared to my Icon's.  Get the FOOTJOYS!!!

Driver :tmade: R1

Fairwaywood :tmade: Rocketballz Stage 2 15*

Hybrids :ping: i15 20* and 23* Hybrids

Irons :mizuno: MP64 4 - PW

Wedges :edel: 54* and 58* 

Putter :edel: 

Golf Ball :titleist: Pro V1 

I got a pair of Ecco Premiere Streets a while back.  Tuesday I wore them for the first time and wore them again today.   Unless I am playing on a VERY muddy or wet course, I will never wear a pair of spiked shoes again!   These things are absolutely the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn!

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

I got a pair of Ecco Premiere Streets a while back.  Tuesday I wore them for the first time and wore them again today.   Unless I am playing on a VERY muddy or wet course, I will never wear a pair of spiked shoes again!   These things are absolutely the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn!

+1 on Ecco and the spikeless shoes in general. I started walking more last year and took a leap to spikeless (picked up a pair of Ecco Biom and FJ Contour). I'm hooked on spikeless - tried on a pair of spiked shoes last week and it felt so uncomfortable. As was said above, unless the conditions are severely wet, I'm sticking with the spikeless. While both pairs of shoes are comfortable, the Ecco are by far more comfortable. I'm intrigued by the True Linkswear and just ordered a pair of those as well. Looking forward to seeing if they live up to the hype.

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

Nike and Adidas, which got their start making running shoes, have comfortable golf shoes. Another benefit: I have narrow feet, and their M width fit me fine. I need a special order to get Footjoy or Etonic shoes that fit.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Got a pair of Adidas adizero and they feel light and awesome.

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

FootJoy DNA's  Finally picked up a pair and wore theme around the house because there is still 12 inches of snow here.  They feel great and I cant wait to get them out on the course. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/93933/] [/URL]

I'd be interested to see if those chew up greens like the Adidas shoes do.

Colin P.

I just ventured into my first pair of spikeless shoes! They also happen to be my first pair of Adidas too, can't wait to try them on the course but it's still too soft/muddy at the moment! However I wore them to the pub and they are unbelievably light and comfy! They're last seasons adicross tour spikeless!

Gaz Lee

Note: This thread is 3485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!