IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Golf Sales and Golf Technician for major sporting goods company!

What company would that be? And can you get my some free gear?

On topic, I got a job lined up at Fiddler's Green in Eugene, Oregon for the next 2 or so years, so I guess I'm a Golf...Salesman? I walk around the floor of the shop and sell and fit stuff to people when they need help.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

New to this board. I own two businesses, one that pays the bills and one for fun. I sell drainage pipe, catch basins, manholes and the like and own a hardware store for my day job.

My night job is selling putters. However as I am not a sponsor I will not be talking about any of my products or anything of the sort for the time being. I am mainly here to get a feel for this board and meet some more golfers.

financial advisor....basically i registered on this forum looking to buy 2002 Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 - 33" stock specs 350 g weight, etc....anyone selling or know where i purchase one??? thanks!

public accountant for one of the Big 4 firms...

Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

taylor made R9 460 - 10.5 | taylor made Burner Wood - 15 | callaway BB Heavenwood 3 Hybrid - 20 | nickent 3dx RC 4 Hybrid - 23 |mizuno MX300 5-PW | titleist SM Vokey - 50/54/58 | scotty cameron Fastback - 33'' | titleist NXT Tourhttp://www...

Work in the kitchen at Taconic Golf Club
Also still in High School so...
No full-time jobs yet!

In my Tour Bag:

Taylormade RBZ Driver, 3w, 3h
Cobra Amp Cell Irons 4i-pw
Vokey Wedges, 52,56,60

Scotty Cameron Putter

"I'd shoot an eagle anyday over a regular ol' birdie"

Hello everyone, I am a new to the sandtrap and happy to be here. My role at work is a Technology Consultant. I work in IT mergers and acquisitions for a large health insurance company. I am also A Tulane grad...ROLL WAVE!

I am a High School senior looking to make the golf team for the first time

Nike SQ 460 9.5 Stiff
Nike SQ 3 Wood 15* Stiff
Titleist 585H 19* DG S300
Mizuno MP33 3-PW DG S300
Bob Vokey 54.10* & 60.04*Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2