IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm a Middle School Principal.

Driver SQ Sumo 5000
3 Wood TBD
Hybrid 1 and 2
Irons R7 TP 3-SW
Putter 2-ballBalls Pro V1The cart in my AV is an 86 G2 that I refurbished and painted in Spring 08.

I am in real estate development and sales in the Hilton Head, SC area.
I am also involved in a new online start up company called Minute-Watch.com we offer monatoring services for peoples cell phones so they don't go over the minutes, data, or texting.
And I play a lot of golf!
My Sticks
Driver - Adams Tech A4 9.5* Matrix Xcon 7 X flex 266 Freq
3Wd - Exotics CB2 15* Motore F1 S flex tipped to 275 Freq
Hybrid - Taylormade Rescue TP 17* & 21*
Irons - 4 thru PW Mizuno MP 62 +1/2 X100 shaftsWedges - Vokey 52* and Scratch Golf WLD grind 58*Putter - Rife IBF Tour Assie custom fitGri...

I am a Manager of a Major Sporting Company in Australia. We are a Major Chain Retailer and we deal will all sports and the Major Lables and Brands in Sport.

I am also trying this year to compete more with my golf and I have recently qualified for the National Amature Championships and I am hoping to play in a few of the Australian Champs next season like the Masters and Australian Open.

I am lucky to work in the industry that I am in as they are more than happy to pursue my sporting goals and I am sponsored through my work and Nike Golf.
My Equipment:
Sumo2 5900 8.5 Stiff Flex
Sumo2 3 Wood Stiff Flex
Sumo2 3 Hybrid Stiff Flex
cci Cast Irons 4-PW Dynamic Light Stiff ShaftsSV Wedge's 56 & 60 Dynamic Gold ShaftsWhite Hot Sabertooth PutterOne Platinum Golf Balls #3'sSQ Tour 10.5 Inch Staff BagTW SP-8 Shoes

I'm Petroleum Eng. Unfortunately, spend only half a year at home and do not play as much as i would like - so it is difficult to improve properly... I am new here - so hello to everyone. Thanks for many good posts I already read here, hope to learn more.

Infrastructure Design Engineer (IT infrastructure) is my title. Contract position though, so I still consider my self to be a consultant for server consolidation and virtualization as well as data center relocation/consolidation. Feel free to send me a PM if you need help in this area.

Software quality assurance engineer...been breakin things apart then put it back together since I could walk :)

S82 staff bag:
 910 D3 8.5 PX 7A3 | 909h 15&19 VooDoo S

MP-62 3-PW KBS C-taper S+

8620-DD 53 | 8620-SS 58 KBS Tour S

Select Notchback