IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

HorseShoe Bay... Wow -- Slick Rock, Apple Rock, and the venerable Ram Rock... and I have heard the greens are back in good shape. What is your latest report on the conditions of the courses? I used to play Apple and Ram at least 10-20 times a year and would love to come back to see them again. Slick was a good track as well, but a little shorter and easier.

For those that don't know, Ram Rock from the tips is a worthy challenge for any golfer. Never once have I shot par or better on Ram. 74 is my all time best there. It is a monster, or used to be. The wake up call starts on number 2, then the challenging up hill green at 3, and just when you need a breath, number 4 is a tough par three. That course never lets up.

RC

hi guys!! im a professional soccer?football player in the uk although wish id concentrated more on golf as a kid!! lol!! dont we all!!

What's In My :: 9" Lightweight Stand Bag

R9 9.5 Degree Stiff Motore 65g
G10 3-Wood v2 Proforce High Launch Stiff
R7 Draw Rescue 3 + 4 Irons i15 green dot, + 1/2 inch- 5-PW 54+60 SM Tour Chrome Studio Style Newport 2 35 inch NXT Tour BallHome Course: http://www.ruffordpark.co.uk

Going to school right now. Worked last summer, was pretty terrible.

In my TerraFirma X Bag
360 Ti 10.5° Driver
FT-i Squareway 15.0° 3w
04 Big Bertha 19.0° 5w
04 Big Bertha 4-9, PW, GW +1/2" Irons Vokey Spin-Milled 56°10° SW C02 Milled 35" Putter Contour Shoes and SofJoy GlovesA mix of NXT and Laddie Xtreme balls

Work for Fastenal outside sales...

Whats in my Ozone stand bag

Driver: SQ Sumo² Square 10.5°
3 wood : SQ Sumo² 15°
Irons : AP2 3-PWWedge: RAC 52°Wedge: Vokey Oil Can 58°Putter: Rossa Monte Carlo

New York City Real Estate or whatever is left of it. Who knows--I may need to re-invent myself and take this hobby to a professional level. A very good old friend from my college days has invited me to play golf which I haven't done in 16 years. So rather than make an utter fool of myself I thought I would familiarize myself with the equipment and take a class and read a lot of other people's experiences on this site. Who knew a whole new class--called Hybrids--was invented? Luckily the island of Manhattan has a driving range and a golf school at Chelsea Piers (facing the Hudson River).
Anyone want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

I am a retired Civil Servant in the UK previously enjoying(?) 22 years in the Royal Air Force as a Radar Technician. I then joined the Civil Service teaching Electronic Engineering etc.

Cheers

Brian

Ping Eye 2 Beryllium Copper irons
Cobra S9.1 10.5 degree driver
Cobra 23 degree baffler
Yes Sandy putter

Well now that Im in the real world, I miss the days of cleaning clubs and picking range balls :(

Now Im a Project Manager and Estimator for a metal framing/Drywall/ACT firm

I'm a bowling alley mechanic. Any bowlers that know machines, I work on 82/70's.

I enjoy working on mechanical things. I've been in and out of both the bowling business and automotive business since I was 16, i'm 26 now.

In my standbag:

Sumo2 5900 Driver, 9.5*, Diamana stiff flex
SQ Dymo, 17* 4wood, Widebody UST stiff flex
R7 irons 4-9 Project X 6.0 shafts 3i MP Fli-Hi hybrid CG10 56*, 60*/CG14 46*, 52* G5i Zing putter One Platinum or ProV1(x)OFF! Deep WoodsiGotcha! ball retriever

Mortgage Broker
the flexibility is great...what's that, it's blubirds, no wind and sunny

"sorry you have reached the voice mail of...." ! hahahah!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me