IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm an accountant, , , , i know, exciting stuff. . .

In my Cobra Carry bag:

Driver - Callaway Razr Fit (stiff)
3 Wood -  FcW 3 wood (stiff)
Hybrid - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Hybrid 19* (stiff)

Irons - - AP1 - 4 to GW (stiff)

Wedges - - CG 14 Black Pearl - 52*, 56* and 60*

Putter - Odyssey Versa Jailbird 

Balls - Srixon Z-Star XV

hello from singapore, newbie here, in the shipping biz.

WITB
Driver : TM R9 10.5 deg,white graman no5 shaft
Woods : TM R9 3 wood 15 deg,white graman no5 shaft
Maruman M sole 7 wood,graman cf340 shaft
Hybrid : TM rescue dual 22 deg,steelfibre shaft
TM rescue dual 25 deg,steelfibre shaft
Irons : Yamaha Inpres X 410v 6i to P,KBS Tour shafts
Wedges : Fourteen MT28 J.spec 48 deg,KBS Tour black shaft
TM Rac TP 52 deg 8 deg bounce 'Z' grooves,KBS Tour black shaft
Titleist BV spin milled 56 deg wedge,KBS Tour shaft
Putter : Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or
Zen 'Zap' putter
Balls : Titliest ProV1 or whatever good balls i find on the course

I'm a recent college graduate (Biology major), age 22. Obtained my first pair of golf clubs two months ago (Karsten I) from a retired friend of mine and have become addicted. Recently purchased my first driver and am immensely loving the sport of golf---wish I had started sooner!

HIS Consultant specializing in EMR applications.
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

Actually, I work at the golf course! :D
I just got hired as a volunteer so I can play free golf but I haven't started yet.
Keep in mind that I'm only 14 though too.

I work at a steakhouse. Sometimes serving, sometimes bartending, sometimes managing, always dealing with ignorance. Don't get me wrong, most people are fundamentally good and easy to please, but some folks just don't get it. In golf, as in life, simple consideration goes a LONG way. If you're in a hurry to order, knowing what you want is the best way to speed up the process. Don't order something that's not on the menu - that means we don't have it. If you want to sit and talk for four hours and not order ANYTHING, there's a place for that and it's called a bar. If you've had the bill for fifteen minutes and haven't paid it yet, you're not allowed to suddenly decide it's time to go and get mad at me for not being there right then to get you change. Sorry, needed to vent and no courses are open at 2am.

Greenkeeper by day, Father of 4 young children at night - no hobbies other than nappy changing, cooking, cleaning etc etc

Speedline 10 with Harrison Saga
X Tour fairways 3 & 5 Fujikura tour platform 26.3
X Forged 3-PW Project X 6.0 rifles
X Forged 56-14 and 60-10 wedges
2 ball blade Tour is balls

I am a Carpenter at a nuclear facility.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

I am a retired English teacher/administrator. Currently, getting back into golf shape. Coached HS golf team for 9 years, carried a 6 handicap but just can't get back into single digits.

I am interested in selling off some of my collected club sets - persimmon woods and forged irons.