IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I do as little as possible which will still allow me to pay my hefty bills and golf whenever I want.

Also I notice a lot of people post here and never come back or at least never post again.

James

I work @ the local Pizza Hut, delivering pizza's....  as i tell people, if i could find a better job that paided me the same or more, i would go to that job....  but i make pretty good money doing what i do...

It is what it is

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Work for Canada's national police.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

I am a machinist that helps make airplane parts for the commercial, military and private sectors. I also am a licensed EMT - B in the state of MO. I am also a volunteer firefighter in my town as well. I love golf when I have time to play! :-P

"Don't always believe quotes you read on the internet, they might be fake." Abraham Lincoln :tmade: RBZ 8.5 Driver _ :touredge: 52* 56* 60* wedges _ :nike: MOJO Ball :tmade: RBZ Stage 2: #3 hybrid _ :adams: #5 & #6 hybrid :tmade: RBZ Irons _ :odyssey: White hot #3 blade putter :nike: Lunar Control Shoe _ :golflogix: For iPhone

I'm a college president who has played less and less as I've moved up the academic ladder. When only teaching I could play 4-5 times a week and now, well, once or twice a year. No wonder my game has disappeared.

I'm a self-employed builder... Been tough the last few years, but, always getting by, mortgage gets paid, bills get paid, golf membership gets paid, cannot grumble really as I know people who are a lot worse off then me, so, I'm thankful for what I've got the way the world is at the minute.

Dabz

I'm new to the forum, now work as a public relations officer for a division of the Utah State government. Prior to the that was radio disc-jockey for half my life.  Got back into golf seriously about 5 years ago and now can't get enough.  Counting the months/days to retirement so I can play more.

I'm a self-employed builder... Been tough the last few years, but, always getting by, mortgage gets paid, bills get paid, golf membership gets paid, cannot grumble really as I know people who are a lot worse off then me, so, I'm thankful for what I've got the way the world is at the minute. Dabz

Keep up the good spirits man, golf is a pretty good stress reliever.

"Don't always believe quotes you read on the internet, they might be fake." Abraham Lincoln :tmade: RBZ 8.5 Driver _ :touredge: 52* 56* 60* wedges _ :nike: MOJO Ball :tmade: RBZ Stage 2: #3 hybrid _ :adams: #5 & #6 hybrid :tmade: RBZ Irons _ :odyssey: White hot #3 blade putter :nike: Lunar Control Shoe _ :golflogix: For iPhone

I manage a produce department for a national retail grocer.  I don`t give myself too many weekends off, as it`s usually the busier times, but I really like getting out on the course mid week while it`s not so busy.

Corey

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades