IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm a Network Admin for the Dept of Defense.  Love my job and what we get to do.  Been doing computer work for 20 years and was

a Marine prior to that.  Semper Fi to all the Jarheads in here. :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

I am a student just waiting for summer to finally start. I have been paid to do various web development jobs. I tend to specialize in HTML/CSS/JavaScript coding and also design logos for local businesses as well as my friends. So basically, I am a nerd.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

I recently began a Master's program focusing on Sport Management. My background was in Civil Engineering but I decided the switch was necessary. I am eager to be back involved with sports and perhaps can line something up in the golf sector.

• Upvote 1

I own an independent insurance agency. 4 locations, 10 ft staff, 3 non ft.

10 ft staff?? That's pretty tall! High ceilings yeah?

Gaz Lee

Used to be a hospital CEO. Lucky enough to have retired early, hence my ability to waste time on here and still spend time trying to learn how to play golf.

The more I practise, the luckier I hope to get.

Crime Analyst

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

I work in Strategic Finance/Provider Network Contracting.  I do a lot of programming and data analysis.  I also have a business.  I can't wait to play more golf =) Anyone in Portland, Oregon want to play?

Self employed painter and decorator since Noah was a boy....my own boss,my own time,cant do it any other way.......on here as and when but never while working as websurfing and paperhanging do not mix well!!