IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I work in the Distilling industry.

I am privileged enough to live beside Turnberry, where the RICOH Women's Opening is being held.

I was looking forward to attending it this summer, but unfortunately I need to be away that weekend.

All hotels in the area are fully booked and I am willing to short let my 2 bedroom apartment opposite the Turnberry (Prime location for those that want to be close by) if you are finding it difficult to secure a location message me for further details :-)

Currently a MBA graduate student in British Columbia, Canada.  Trying to mix in as much golf in-between my studies.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello everyone,

Since 1980, I've been an organizational consultant. My specialty has been in brain function and behavior and how this affects organizational culture. in 2001 I started specializing in the brain's timing mechanisms. Since then, I've improved the timing of hundreds of individuals. Timing Training improves coordination and it improves every measurement of athletic performance.

I spent some years as a Radar Tech, a long career as a supervisor in a natural gas company, and after my first retirement, I have taken up playing the piano in a *****house, ( I say that rather than the real job of a customs broker working for a firm that golfers bringing in equipment and accessories absolutely hate to use.) Receiving pensions now, Ultimate goal will be to become the barnacle to taxpayers that I have always dreamed to become.

I'm an accountant who has had a number of different stops in his career, but am thoroughly enjoying working for a small engineering consulting company. Working with people who are excited about what they are doing is tremendously empowering.

Still working as a Web Developer (php, mysql, html, css, javascript) and providing with a bit of IT support (phone systems and network) when required.

Dabbling in game programming and 3d modelling too, using Unreal Engine 4 and Blender 3d.

I work at a residential treatment facility for children helping kids that have psychological and behavioral difficulties.

• Upvote 1

I work at a residential treatment facility for children helping kids that have psychological and behavioral difficulties.

I don't normally comment on these post but yours deserves a round of applause. :dance:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Hello, first post!

I sell real estate. So I'm taking golf up again, naturally. We realtors have to do something with our "down time." Hahaha

I'm the supply chain VP for a tech company in the satellite industry.

Dean

Driver - Ping i15 9.5 Stiff Shaft
3 and 5 wood - Ping i15 Regular 
Irons 3-PW - Ping i15
yup, there's a theme here...........
Putter
- Ping Scottsdale Tr

One time fanatic golfer, took a break, now back on the course/range as much as possible
"If at first you don't succeed.......Sky-diving probably isn't for you"