IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am an Air Force guy, and I am super fortunate to be able to view the forum at work!

• Upvote 1

Dustin

Driver: :callaway: Big Bertha Alpha

Fairways: :tmade: Rocketballz 3 wd

Hybrid: :adams: Idea V4 4h/22*

Irons: :ping: G25 5-PW

Wedges: :mizuno: MP-T4 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter: :odyssey: Versa #9

Ball: Chrome Soft, Vice Pro

I'm a manager at a hardware store that is big in the Midwest. Golf when I can as any other retail guys know that there isn't too much time to be had. I'm also a dad but that isn't a job. My son is best little 4 month old anyone could ask for :)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Analytics Strategy Manager @ MRM McCANN. I just joined yesterday after searching reviews on a club I just purchased. Started reading further and really liked the vibe of regular people who like to golf (and manage to get in rounds around life). I'm fairly new to the sport, it's my second season, but I've really taken a passion towards it. It is awesome to read reviews and tips, slows life down a bit. Looking forward to contributing.

I work in IT as a Server Ops Engineer.  The nerdy server guy :-)

- David -

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo

Woods: 3W - Callaway X2 Hot

Hybrid: 4 Walter Hagan

Irons: Callaway X-Hot 4 - AW 

Wedge: 52* - Cleveland CG15 Zip Black, 60* - Generic 

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #3

I work in the steel industry, currently as an Process Optimization Engineer but I have been part of a galvanizing line as an operator and foreman for the last 14 years.  Its always interesting and I actually enjoy my job most days.  It feels good to go to work and produce something that people want.  Its also nice to go to the driving range on my lunch break and hit some balls.

Law student, well kind of, currently having a bit of a hiatus whilst doing my military service/education

In the bag:

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex 440 8.5° (Mitsubishi Diamana S+ LE) S-flex

Woods: Nike Vapor Fly 15° (Mitsubishi Diamana S+ LE) S-flex : Vapor Fly 19° (Mitsubishi Diamana S+ LE) S-flex

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 4-PW S-Flex

Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52° : Jaws X 56°

Putter: Odyssey White Ice 3

Ball: Nike RZN Black

Hello Everyone!

My names Rebecca and I am an Internist in Detroit.  Unlike most of you, while I enjoy golfing I more or less just play at it.  I have a couple of bad hips that keep me from regular play.

I was a Bubba Watson fan but I think that Jason is stealing my heart.  I am one who likes Tiger and wishes him the best in whatever comeback he might be able to sustain.

Hello Everyone! My names Rebecca and I am an Internist in Detroit.  Unlike most of you, while I enjoy golfing I more or less just play at it.  I have a couple of bad hips that keep me from regular play. I was a Bubba Watson fan but I think that Jason is stealing my heart.  I am one who likes Tiger and wishes him the best in whatever comeback he might be able to sustain.

What does an internist do?

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm currently on worker's comp because I fell off of ladder and broke my tibia and tore my ACL. It's barely enough to live on and I'm looking forward to getting back to work so I can play more golf!

I'm a geologist for ExxonMobil.   I'm going back to school to get a degree in business currently.

:tmade: SLDR 10.5 Driver, SLDR 3 Wood,3H & 5H,RBZ Iron's 4-PW

:vokey: 54°F-Grind 14°bounce &  58°K-grind 11° bounce
:scotty_cameron: Newport 2.5