IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Hello everyone, first post

I am a computer technician/network administrator for a public school system. Me and my boss vs 1300 computers, 200 teachers, and 40 staff.

In my Warbird Hot:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Reg Flex
3 Wood: Mercury Golf MR Jumbo 16*
Irons: X-20 4-AW
Putter: 33" Rossa FontanaShoes:Footjoy Contour

Project Manager for a software company. Work out of my home, in Jackson, MS. New to the forum, new to golf. Welcome!

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

I'm an Electronics Engineer working at a company that make high-tech radios for the military/government/law enforcement. If the bad guys are transmitting somewhere, the good guys are using our equipment to listen in and locate them (now if we could only find Osama Bin Laden).

I have been touring the world with bands as a drum tech for about the past 4 years and never got to do much golfing. Now that I am back rooted in SLC I'm in the contrustion game and try to get out at least once a week. Can't really log online when I am building a deck though

I'm a systems engineer from Nevada. There's plenty of good weather here for golfing but my favorite place so far is Myrtle Beach. Welcome fellow newbies!

Driver: Titleist 983K, 9.5°, Aldila NV-65S
3-Wood: Titleist 906F2, 15°, Aldila NV-75S
Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue TP, 19°, Aldila NV-85S
Irons: TaylorMade R7 TP, S300, 3-PW
Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action 900 56.14Putter: Ping Anser 4, 34"Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Make 3 posts so I can ask about spending Jun. 1 - Jun 14 in Scottsdale, where to play............
Also am retired from USAF (many years ago), had several businesses, one a custom club repair and assembly.

Production supervisor in a tire manufacturing plant
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Hi there.

I'm an IT manager for a company that touches 60% of the households in the US - or so our statistics say. The chances are also very good that you've never heard of us which I find cool and a little scary all at the same time. I've been in IT since IT was just a bunch of nerds with soldering irons and Heathkit parts. The most disturbing thing about all of that is the longer I am in, the less I realize I know.

Presently I manage a geographically diverse group of database administrators, Oracle being the current flavor of database preferred by our company. Our parent company however prefers DB2 so it's only a matter of time.

A previous position with the same company had me managing the system administrators so I'm as comfortable sipping wine as playing paintball. I'll leave it to the reader to decide which is which.

Nice to meet everyone here ... of course this is a post spawned by the Newbie User thread so I'm off to do more newbie things now.

Currently a full time criminal justice student at Clemson University whos looking forward to fighting crime someday. Im also a resident assistant in a dormitory on campus. Its not glamorous but it gives me some extra spending money so I can hit up the local courses in between classes.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

I am a banker. Currently it is quite as the market have been disappointing. Been buying equipment to compensate for the depressing mood.