IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I fly a desk for the US Air Force. Due to security concerns, I can only view (but not log in to) the forum at work. At least it feeds my addiction until I can get to the course! -LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

i go to middle school then play golf!!!

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

I'm a Captain in the Fire Service and fly as a paramedic on a medical helicopter. 24 hour shifts are great as I can do a lot of golfing during the weekdays when nobody is on the course.

All fires eventually go out!

HiBore 10.5 Standard Shaft Stiff

MP-60 4-PW Dynamic Gold 300 MP-T 51,56,60 V-Foil HX Tour 56 (guess I'll be changing soon)

I am in Sales (food service) which is great for golf when sales are good.

Driver - R7 425 9.5*
3 Wood - 980 15*
Hybrid - Rescue Mid 19* & 16*
Irons - 735.CM 4-9
Wedges - 248.06, SM54.14, & SM60.08White Hot Tour #5 Ball - ProV1 XHome Course: The Island

Hello, My first post. I work for a cableTV company in Conneticut, 23 years on the job. I design and plan for the instalation of extending cableTV service into newly constructed residential and commercial properties. What has this to do with golf? I oversaw the construction of The Club at Riveroaks, Sherman Ct. and also Bulls Bridge Golf Club, Kent Ct. Two absolutly beautifull golf courses. I started playing golf on Sept.11, 2006. And have been hooked on it ever since. ~Tom B.

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Hi I seem to be a professional student I have been going to college for 6 years and I am not going for a Doctorate. It looks like I will need another year and a half to complete my 4 year degree. Other than that I do work on the side doing construction and maintenance of all kinds.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

I'm an actuary. Now in between jobs, the new stint doesn't start till mid-July so plenty of time to check out this forum and have some fun outdoors (you know the kind I'm talking about ;)

I am a part-time student and a bartender. Definitely a good variety of backgrounds, fun to see.

In my Hoofer:

Driver: Big Bertha Warbird 9*
3Wood: Big Bertha
Irons: Eye2 BeCu 2-PWWedges: 56 & 60 RTG 588Putter: Sedona

I am a graphic designer by day and an artist by night. I love golfing and also love to do paintings of Golf Courses.

Medical Sales

Hi!

--------------------------
"There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- Those who can count, and those who can't."

If you need to buy your wifes/girlfriends anything then im your man..Asst Manager at a Jewerly Store

In My Bag:

Sumo2 5900
Sasquatch 3w
Slingshot 2 Hybrid Slingshot 4-AW CG10 52* Forged 58* Studio Select Newport 1.5

I am a cardiologist by day and dad at night. Pretty boring job
In my weekender golf bag

Driver: Burner 10.5 with stock stiff shaft
Irons: X-20s with stock steel
Hybrid : X with 24 degree loft 4HWedge: X forged 58 degree & 56 degree (older)Putter: 2 ball DFX bladeBalls: whatever I get at low cost

I'm an importer. Actually an importer/exporter. But I'm thinking about quitting the exporting and just focusing in on the importing.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing