IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm a full-time student, professional tutor, amateur golfer, and golf researcher.

I'm working right now to publish some golf studies in psychology journals.

Driver: 9.5 D2 Diamana
Fairway: 15.5 906F4, Diamana
Utility: 585H 21 Graphite Design YS Hybrid
Irons: AP2 4-PW Project X Flighted
Wedges: Vokey 52, 56SM, 60SMPutter: Circa 62 No. 3Ball: Pro V1

Full-time student and I hold down part-time jobs.

One more semester and I'm done though, so that will either allow me to play golf more because I'll be getting a full-time job and I won't be as broke or it'll prevent me from playing more golf because I'll be working more.

I work for a company called Coradiant, which provides an applianced based solution to help optimize and troubleshoot web applications. We do this by capturing 100% of End-User data in real time, then allowing our customers to filter and report on that data based on thresholds they set, to show the level of performance the app is delivering to their customers. It drastically reduces mean time to resolution and helps identify bottelnecks within the DC...and it sure beats sifting through log files to find root cause ;)

Student in Minnesota

Where do you go to school? I ask cuz I used to live in Mankato MN.

As for my occupation its in real estate. Needless to say I have had plenty of time to focus on my golf game.