IGNORED

Who do you hate the most on tour?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 3898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Stephen Ames. He comes off as being vain to me, don't know why, just don't like him.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

• Administrator
Several of the volunteers here at The Memorial have all named the same guy: Bubba Watson. "Biggest jerk out here, and the complete opposite of guys like Vijay Singh" one guy said.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think most people in this thread are like myself, they don't genuinely hate..they just dislike.

I've had the opportunity to meet Weiskopf three times, the first when I was 11 or 12 at the Buick Open in the early 80's. He has always been decent and genuinely interested in what I've had to say. I'm not saying he's had his moments with others, but can only speak for myself -- nice guy.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Never been a fan of Marco Dawson, ever since I followed him a bit at the John Deere classic he seems a bit irritable on the course at least
âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

John Daly- Hes a fat pig, no respect for the game. Gives golfers a bad name

I wouldn't say he gives golfers a bad name. John Daly isn't exactly the first type of person that pops into peoples heads when someone mentions golf.

I wouldn't say he gives golfers a bad name. John Daly isn't exactly the first type of person that pops into peoples heads when someone mentions golf.

No but on numerous occasions when im trying to convince my friends that golf is a sport, they mention John Daly and they say "if it was really a sport a fat pig like that wouldnt be able to play, or even competing in the feild"

No but on numerous occasions when im trying to convince my friends that golf is a sport, they mention John Daly and they say "if it was really a sport a fat pig like that wouldnt be able to play, or even competing in the feild"

Next time you try to convince them golf is a sport remind them that the definition of a sport is

an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature And you'll know how to convince them if they say golf doesn't require skill :P

I truely don't hate anyone on tour. But I have a tough time pulling for a few players. To name a few......Tom Kite, Roy Sabbatini, Jim Furyk(slow), Colin Montgomery, and basically most that have been discussed previously.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

What about when Nationwide Tour player --CASEY WITTENBERG-0-remember made that putt at the amateur at Oakmont and walked away whenever it was still rolling..he went to the next tee.. everyone hated him...that was the most arrogant thing ive ever seen in golf

This seems interesting... can you elucidate on what Wittenberg did in the US Amateur?

I don't personally hate anybody on tour (and try not to hate anyone at all, for that matter), but I dislike Sabbatini and Garcia; I also have mixed feelings about Jerry Kelly (although he went to college 15 minutes from my house).

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

I have always disliked Sergio. Just the way he carries himself. The spitting in the cup thing was horrendous. I definately don't like Sabbatini either.

John Daly- Hes a fat pig, no respect for the game. Gives golfers a bad name

Have you read anything that he's written about the game? Why do you say that he lacks respect?

Yes he's overweight, but he's a truly extraordinary talent and plays an exciting game (when he's on form, that is ....). Perhaps he's got too much talent for his own good, it happens sometimes in sports. Like someone else said earlier, the big problem with golf these days is some of the complete bozos in the gallery at tournaments. Why don't all of us here agree to publicly humiliate any guy we hear shouting " in the hole " at an event, specially after a tee or approach shot. Now THAT's what's giving golf a bad name IMO. What rock do these people crawl out from anyway? Shove 'em back under, I say! \rant

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Stephen Ames. He comes off as being vain to me, don't know why, just don't like him.

Surprisingly, Ames is a pretty nice guy! His kid goes to my sister's school and we often see him picking up his kid, and he is always nice enough to chat with everybody.

Ditto on Rory.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

I still dislike Chad Campbell and his stick in the ground swing, manurisms etc. He's like a robotic Pilsbury Doboy.

Now that was VERY naughty of you, and furthermore highly politically incorrect.

And most amusing. I won't be able to look at the fellow quite the same way every again heheheh ......

4-hybrid:

You need to dump your friends and find some new ones - right away.

You deserve better than that (I hope) .....

4-hybrid:

I think Fuzzy Zoeller is a punk.

"You only live twice, this might be your second time."

907D2 8.5degree, UST V2 Stiff
F50 3wood
19degree rescue 3-pw Burner TP 56degree zip wedge, low bounce c56 putterI have PROV1's for sale, contact me!

Note: This thread is 3898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!