IGNORED

Your height and your putter length

Note: This thread is 3453 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 feet tall 35 inch putter.
In My SasQuatch tour Golf Bag:
Driver: Tour Burner with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft
3 wood: SasQuatch 15*
3 Hybrid: X Tour
Irons: X-20 tourSand Wedge: Srixon WG-504 56*Lob Wedge X Tour 60*Putter: Studio Select Putter

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'2" - 33"/75 degree lie

/J6

i15 w/Diamana Blue 9.5
G10 w/Prolaunch Red 17
Raylor 19* 909h 21 MB 4-PW Vokey Spin Milled 54* and 60* Circa 62 No 7

Have you been professionally fitted for your putter? with results of your putting before and after the fitting?

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I am 5'6". I use a putter that is 32" in length and 3 degrees upright. My last round I had 29 putts.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

6ft tall and I use a 44' Spider belly putter. perfect height for my gut. But on shorter putters I used 33/34 35 just felt bad.

In My Bag:

Driver - Tour Burner TP w/ Diamana Whiteboard 65g Stiff
3 Wood - Sumo 2 13* Stiff
5 Wood - HiBore 19* Gold StiffIrons - Tour Burner Irons 4-Aw StiffWedge - CG12 56, X-Forged 64Putters - Seemore FGP

After failing to have any lasting consistancy in my putting game for any length of time, I was fitted to a Coutour putter. Not only is a putter length an issue, but lie, and head weight come into play. If you take a stock putter and cut the shaft you change the swing weight. Coutour changes the head weight to match each shaft length. Check out http://www.coutourgolf.com

Driver: Bull 5000 10.5 FujiKura Vista Tour Stiff
Irons:MX25 5-PW. TT Black Gold
WoodGreat Big Bertha 4
HybridCLK Aldila Hybrid Stiff 20 and 23
Wedges: MPT RP Rifle Spinner Wedge 53 and 60Putter: Todd Sones GullaneBallHX Hot

im 5'9 and my putter is 35''
What's in the Bag

Tour Burner 9.5* stock stiff shaft
Tour Burner 14.5* 3 Wood stock stiff shaft 3DX Ironwood 20* UST Proforce V2 regular shaft 690mb Irons 4-PW rifle flighted 5.5 shafts Forged 48* wedge Vokey Design spin-milled 54*, 60* wedges Studio Select Newport 2 mid-slant TP Red&Black BallsLowe...

6'5" tall here and mainly use my 34" standard Odyssey DFX 2-ball putter.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

• 4 years later...

Wow... First this is an old thread.  Sorry for the necro bump... But I'm surprised not one person has a shorter putter than 32" length in this thread.  I was just reading some of Geoff Mangum PuttingZone article on length and lie, and believe I could cut my putter down to 30" and be Ok.  But I'm going to go with 32" and try this first.

5'8"... Currently using a 34" putter.  But looking to cut it down to 32".

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Interesting thread.

My clubs are handed down from friend and came with 33" putter.

Didn't have any problems with its length until found 35" putter that I can't live without lately....

By the way, I'm only 5'6

Driver: Mizuno MP-630 10.5* S-Flex

Irons: 4-6 Mizuno JPX 800 S-Flex, 7-P Mizuno MP-58 S-Flex

Wedge: Mizuno MP-10 56*

Putter: Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2

Ball: Gamer V2, Q-Star, e-6

Between 6' and 6'1", and I use a 34" putter. The lefty putter that I have and occasionally play around with (and play a round with) is somewhere closer to 31" or 32".

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3453 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!