IGNORED

What Is Your Record Score on the Tiger Woods PGA Tour Games?

mgolfer
Note: This thread is 1046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mine is 56 (-16) on Doral which is a par 72. Also did it with my normal player who has average stats :s.

Anyway, what is your record score for 18 holes on tiger woods?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too shot a 56 but at Scottsdale in TW 2004. I don't know why I remember that. I don't play TW anymore, I guess I had too much free time a few years ago.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Mine is 55 I don't remember at which course in Tiger 08.

Regards.

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Not even gonna lie I shot a 50 at TPC Sawgrass in Tiger Woods 04. I can play 07, but havent tried hard enough at 08 yet.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

50something , '04. My golfer I built has maxed stats now and about a million bucks I don't have anything to spend on, lol.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

50something , '04. My golfer I built has maxed stats now and about a million bucks I don't have anything to spend on, lol.

I have the exact situation! Im gonna buy everything.

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I have the exact situation! Im gonna buy everything.

We should have a proxy video game tournament. I play mine, you play yours and we see who shot lowest, lol.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Lol I might have a disadvantage because I think i broke my controllers, slamming them on the ground when I miss the birdie putt :P I dont know what to do anymore, I putt the game on hardest difficulty and I still dominate the tournaments.
In My Bag

I'm embarrassed. I just shot a 60
Made one bogey, and left about 6 eagles about 6 inches short

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Alright, ill go play and see, what course did you play?
In My Bag

I just had to go look, I couldn't remember. I know it's in the low 50's. Turns out it's 54, I think I shot 4 pars, 4 eagles and all the rest birdies. That's on TW '08 too, but I don't remember which course.

Mike

Alright, ill go play and see, what course did you play?

Played Sawgrass from the black tees. Gonna go try again.

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

I just looked it up and my best previous round was a 51.

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Okay, what kind of rules :P ?
In My Bag

Okay, what kind of rules :P ?

I dunno. Say...play Sawgrass from the blacks, all other settings default. I just did that, and I shot 15 birdies and 3 eagles to tie my 51

Hit the pin for what was almost a double eagle, and left a hole in one short on the island by less than a foot. Soooooo close to 49 I could taste it

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

I think I've got everyone owned so far:

50 (-22) @ Scottsdale ('04)
Expert Tees & Medium Pins

Monster Tour 10.5* w/ Redboard 63
FP400f 14.5* w/ GD YSQ
Idea Pro 18* w/ VS Proto 80s
MP FLi-Hi 21 w/ S300
CG1 BP w/ PX 6.0 SM 54.11 SM 60.08 Sophia 33"

I dunno. Say...play Sawgrass from the blacks, all other settings default. I just did that, and I shot 15 birdies and 3 eagles to tie my 51

alright after i eat ill play, havent played in a long time so we'll see :D

In My Bag

AWw Pinseeker you win, played sawgrass, shot a dissapointing 57. Pared the last 2 holes didnt need those pars and missed easy eagle chances .

Heres a rep point for your win

In My Bag

Note: This thread is 1046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!