IGNORED

Nike Sasquatches

Note: This thread is 5847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was at sports authority the other day and was hitting Nike Sasquatches and i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy one. I was wonder which one to buy they had like 5 different ones, last years model with 2 different shaft, 5000, 5300, 5900, and one other one but i forget what its called which one should i get. Thanks

Also this is the right move to make or should i go with a completly different club, because i hate the driver i have now and thats the only club i can't decently hit. I also heard that this is one of the easiest and most forgivable drivers. If you say different recomandations plz. Thanks

I definatly suggest the last years model (the one I have) Its an amazing driver with amazing distance. I cant say much for you, Just get out and try them. Plus you save a ton of money getting this one. Try and get a higher degree than I have though.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I have last year's model, as well.. I originally got it because I was getting bored with the Big Bertha 460 and I found a sweet deal where it came with a UST Proforce for a really cheap price (brand new). It definitely surpassed my expectations and I plan on sticking with this driver. I contemplated on getting a new driver because I'm one of those people who love buying new stuff but after my performance with it last time, on the course, Ive decided to keep this for the season.

I tried the SQ1 and SQ2 (square one) and I personally liked SQ1 better, mainly because the square one has a ridiculous noise that's just unbearable and SQ1 was only slightly less forgiving (more workable). If you can find one with the UST shaft, I would definitely recommend it because the stock "diamana" shaft, despite its name, is just like any other stock shafts..

[edit] Oh yeah... I don't know if this applied to others but it took some time (about 3 sessions on the range and 1 on course) to get used to it, for me. This might have to do with switching from R flex to S flex on the shaft but it could've been other factors like the shape. Nevertheless, I got used to it now and I'm very happy with the purchase, so if you get it, I suggest you be patient with it.

Driver: Sasquatch Sumo - UST Proforce V2
18* Hybrid: G10 - UST V2 High Launch
22* Hybrid: Hi-Bore XL
Irons (4-PW): Fusion
56*: CG1460*: Vokey 260Putter: Studio Design #5Ball: Soft Feel

Note: This thread is 5847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!