IGNORED

Addidas spikes...

Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have to admit, they are putting out some seriously good looking shoes. If they fit as good as they look I will soone own me a pair. I just have to get by the $250 price tag.

Question: ARe they $120 better than my dryjoys?

i have the tour 360 II's if thats what you are referring to. they are WAY comfortable. i was lucky enough to get them through my golf coach for free, so i dont know if their worth the money, but you wont be dissappointed with them, thats for sure.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

I think the dryjoys are more comfortable than the tour 360s. I have both pairs at the moment and find the tour 360s very comfortable but i prefer the dryjoys. Also the dry joys are easier to clean and look a lot more like a proper golf shoe.
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

• 3 weeks later...
I love my addidas. Feel like walking on air. Anyone try the NIKE Power Bands?
whats in my bag
Driver: Superquad 8.5 LOVE THIS CLUB
woods: R7 TP 3 wood
Hybrids: Burner 3
Irons: XD BurnersWedges:Vokey Spin Milled 56Putter: G5 ZINGBall:TP Black

I have a pair as well. Im happy with them. The only gripe (and its a minor one) is that the spikes they come with might raise you a little higher than you're used to if you wear dryjoys alot.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I think the dryjoys are more comfortable than the tour 360s. I have both pairs at the moment and find the tour 360s very comfortable but i prefer the dryjoys. Also the dry joys are easier to clean and look a lot more like a proper golf shoe.

I completely agree. I have both the addidas Tour 360's and the Dry Joys. I love both, but the comfort is better with the Dry Joy.

Driver: Taylormade Tour Burner 9.5 Red Prolaunch Stiff
3 Wood/5Wood: Taylormade Tour Burner TP Stiff
Hybrid: Taylormade CGB 3i Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 Project X 5.5
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Oil Can 52/56Putter: Odessey 2 BallBall: Srixon Z-URS

I own some cheaper adidas that were only 60 bucks, but I also have some dryjoys that I've had for a couple of months. they are WAAY comfortable, and in tournaments i always wear my dryjoys b/c they are so much more comfortable. But the adidas are nice too, and look a little classier as well

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

i bought last years clima cool blaze for $50 at golf shoes only. wore them last night on a wet course and my feet were totally soaked!!!

didnt realize they would make a show that water could get in so easily....i have to wear my old shoes when it is wet apparently.......

i have 360's, 360 II's and Dryjoys - I rotate them.

The Dryjoys are best for wet conditions and probably the most comfortable. However, they have stretched so now as tight as I can get them is almost not tight enough. So I use the 360's mostly and the 360 II's for perfect conditions and the range (trying to make them last)

I'll be getting 360 II's again before they are gone. Very good shoe.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Have never had golf shoes but planning on getting some within the next few weeks as I want to start going round some of the nicer courses near me which have strict dress codes. Some of the adidas shoes do look nice but can be very expensive too. Hawkeye, where do you get your golf equipment?

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!