IGNORED

How Many Courses Have You Played?

countless courses, no way could i put a number on 'em.

What courses have you played up here in Alaska? An which one was your favorite?

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

• 6 years later...

1. How many courses have you played?   565

2. How many states/countries does that cover? 3 states and 41 countries

3. Do you collect anything from each course you visit? I buy yardage books and a logoball if they have that.

I have a plan to drive around the coast of Euroe and play every course I see :) Hopefully I'll start that in 2016...

Does anyone know about a website where you can "collect" your Courses and keep track of how many you've played online?

I know about a Swedish one but that's in Swedish and not that good(a lot of mistakes...).

Appreciate any info!

Cheers

I've played 14 different courses this year.  Most of my golf has been local except for an occasional trip to Northern Michigan.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've only played like 30 courses in my life, and a nice chunk of those were from high school golf season. They are mostly from Pennsylvania, with the remaining few being in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. I'm very jealous of the people with hundreds of different courses under their belts. I generally do not collect anything from these courses.

-Rich

I counted it up the other day and I have played 37 different courses (I added 2 new ones over this past weekend) which consist of 34 throughout Michigan, 1 in Colorado (Eisenhower Course at Air Force Academy), 1 in Hawaii (Waiehu Golf Course), and 1 in South Carolina (Walker Course at Clemson). I orginally started out collecting logo balls from each course I played at but I ran into a few courses that didn't sell them so I stopped doing that.

Probably something like 50-60 different courses so far. I have about 35 in Ohio alone! :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

This will be mostly estimates, since I've played for 40+ years but this should be reasonably accrurate:

Michigan - at least 50 courses

Texas - nearly 30 courses

Calif - 4

NC - 9

Other - 5

So right around 100

I will pick up a hat, shirt or ball marker from a course I really like, but not something from every course. I have a collection of scorecards & yardage books, but mostly they are stuck in a side pocket of my bag.

Players play, tough players win!

I've only played 20 at the most. I look to play at least 5 courses other than my home course every year though

Henry

• 2 weeks later...

1. Played my first full 18 holes in summer of 1964, so I've lost track.

2. Places I have played:

* Twelve States: Missouri, Illinois, California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Utah (en route to CA, second time), Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska.

* Countries: Japan (Okinawa), Taiwan, Germany, Italy, Sicily (locals say they're not really Italians), Belgium.

3. Collectibles: Score cards, and more recently yardage books. I especially like having cards from different eras, both for graphics and to see how course was altered. I have cards from three different eras for several St. Louis area courses and CCs. If I play a course twice, I will sometimes bring a camera the second round and take pictures of some of the more interesting holes, or shots. (I once wanted to build golf courses, and wanted to collect interesting ideas.)

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

I have played more, different courses than I ever thought of counting. I do know I have played in 41 different states, and 3 foreign countries. I don't know, but somewhere around 100-130 different courses would be a good guess I suppose. Most famous courses I have played would be Pebble Beach, and the Old Course in St Andrews, Scotland.  Bandon Dunes and Spyglass are a couple of favorites.

Now days, I hang out on the west coast, and desert southwest golf courses. I also visit the Ft Worth Texas area from time to time.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I've played.....carry the 2.....divide......pi.....square root.........three. The Battleground at Deer Park - Deer Park, TX. Pasadena Municipal - Pasadena, TX. Glen Brook - Houston, TX.

Hey, I've played 2 outta those 3. Battleground and Glenbrook. I used to live in Clear Lake and Galveston. Being the geek that I am, I made a Google Map of the courses I've played. Or at least the ones I can remember. https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zTKHU2J82KpQ.kZQozsLxn7HA I came up with 39. Some of the more interesting ones are: Murcar Golf Links, Aberdeen, Scotland Kaohsiung Golf & Country Club, Taiwan Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, MD Prince Course at Princeville, Kauai Blue Course, Doral, FL

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

• Administrator
Being the geek that I am, I made a Google Map of the courses I've played. Or at least the ones I can remember. https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zTKHU2J82KpQ.kZQozsLxn7HA

I think that link only works for you signed into your account.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I think that link only works for you signed into your account.

Try it again? I just changed the permissions, so it ought to be open. BTW, I remembered another course, so I'm up to 40. https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zTKHU2J82KpQ.kZQozsLxn7HA

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

• Administrator

Try it again? I just changed the permissions, so it ought to be open. BTW, I remembered another course, so I'm up to 40.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zTKHU2J82KpQ.kZQozsLxn7HA

Yeah that worked.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets