IGNORED

what was your handicap as a junior

GOLFSALOT00
Note:Β This thread is 5318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

I am 14 been playing for 16 months and have a 'proper' Australian AGU handicap, which means that your handicap can only go down in competition rounds and tournaments and is kept by the AGU, not by me.
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

I am 16 at the moment and have been playing for a little less than three years and my handicap is 6 and it is also an AGU handicap.

In the bag:

driver Big Ben CS3 9.5ΒΊ
3-wood 906F4 15.5ΒΊ
hybrid rescue mid 19ΒΊirons: MP-60 3-PWwedges vokey spin-milled 54ΒΊ and 60ΒΊputter tracy IIball Pro V1

I am sixteen and i have a handicap that is between a 5-6 and with a congu handicap which means i can only get cut in competition after playing properly for 3 years

I'm 15, been playing 18 holes every other week since about 2 months ago...handicap is about 20.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMOΒ² 9.5ΒΊ Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16ΒΊ (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Well I've been playing since I was 13, seriously since I was 15, I am 17 now and play off 5.5

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I am sixteen and i have a handicap that is between a 5-6 and with a congu handicap which means i can only get cut in competition after playing properly for 3 years

Edit.... I'll just let him wonder what I said lol... he knows!

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

13 and i shoot high 80s

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

Been playing serious golf for two years now, and play off about a twelve. I play everyday in the summer.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

"I'm 8 and I have a handicap of 0.6!"

But whatever, the internet drops your handicap 10, and makes your drives 30 yards further...

It's kind of weird how kids so young supposedly have handicaps of under 15 too. It's possible, but you really don't see it as often as this thread has.
What I Play:

Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

No, there's a lot of kids that are incredible. There was one kid who was 14 in a tournament I was in just this past week and he shot 70. AT AGE 14! That's two under! lol.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW

*RANT*

"I'm 8 and I have a handicap of 0.6!"

What's with the animosity? So what, kids have low handicaps. I am 15 and have been playing for a year and my Index fluctuates between 10 and 12. Have you noticed that all of the kids here with lower handicaps all say they are at the course everyday, or at least 5-6 days practicing or playing? I myself am at my home course literally every day practicing for at least 2 and a quarter hours, plus I play. Why do we do it? Because we want to get better and to do that we practice, and so our handicaps are lower.
It's kind of weird how kids so young supposedly have handicaps of under 15 too. It's possible, but you really don't see it as often as this thread has.

Then you probably don't live in a place with a deep talent of golf (not that I do). In another thread I started, many of the kids here said that to win any tournaments in their area you need to shoot around par, sometimes even below. What does that show you? Your index needs to be under 15 to be in contention.

*END RANT*

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

*RANT*

15. That's fine. But I feel like I've been seeing kids on here who say they are in like 6th grade shooting 75's.

I'm just tired.
What I Play:

15. That's fine. But I feel like I've been seeing kids on here who say they are in like 6th grade shooting 75's.

Okay, but the only person that even mentioned 6th grade was GOLFSALOT00 and all he said was he started in 6th grade, so I don't know where you are getting this?

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

But that's what happens, no joke. Theres a 9-11 year old bracket at the tournaments I play in and usually 78 or so wins. lol, it sounds crazy but it happens.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW

Okay, but the only person that even mentioned 6th grade was GOLFSALOT00 and all he said was he started in 6th grade, so I don't know where you are getting this?

Over exaggeration to make a point.

What I Play:

• 1 year later...
Note:Β This thread is 5318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!