IGNORED

longest driver out there

Note: This thread is 3942 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

what do you think is the longest driver out there

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

According to Golf Digest 08

Ping G10

and golfsaltoo(dude that started this thread) has one

Lucky Bastard

Although I think that Taylormade R7 Draw(mine)

In My Edge Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw
3-Wood: Burner
3h,4h: Idea A2
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

golf digest is wrong i thing i have hit both the burner and ping g10(i own one)the burner is further but unfortunatley i hate the massive looking clubhead of the burner and that is why i have the g 10

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

golf digest is wrong i thing i have hit both the burner and ping g10(i own one)the burner is further but unfortunatley i hate the massive looking clubhead of the burner and that is why i have the g 10

So you like the way the burner hits but you dont have it cause you dont like the size of the clubhead

bulogna

In My Edge Bag:
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

the burner also has that funky looking crown and it has the longest shaft for any driver out there i also like the more rounded shape of the g 10 and it is easier to hit a fade or draw

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid

Its called getting your clubs fitted

In My Edge Bag:

hey man i just dont like the burner i like my ping and thats what i bought so im happy with my choice

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid

i got nothing against the burner its a great club

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid

Which Burner model are you talking about? I see a tour version as well.

How do they compare to the R7 quad with the movable weights????
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

The moveable weights help set up a draw, fade, punch, high shot etc

The burner is for higher skilled players with a higher moi and designed for more swing speed it also as a lower launch angle so the average joe cant just get it up in the air

In My Edge Bag:

With the COR limited, they're all the same. When some bozo says one driver is longer than the other, what he really means is that it has better launch conditions.

The launch conditions are going to be different for everybody with every clubhead/loft/shaft combo.

With that said. I get a good low-spin ball flight with my Sumo2 with a Proto shaft.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

Alpha golf....the C830.2 is the longest driver that I have ever hit.
If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

from my personal experience, and from what i have heard from fitters and pro's > The burner. hands down.

i prefer mine though.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Burner. I just got mine :)

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

G10, at least for my swing.
In the bag

909D3 8.5 Matrix Ozik XCon 7 X
Burner TP 14.5 Fujikura RE*AX SF TP 75 X
Idea Pro 20 RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour (2005) 4-PW RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour Chrome Wedges 50 and 54 RP Project X 5.5 X-Tour Vintage 60 w/ PM grind Teryllium Ten Newport 2 34" ProV1X

It aint my driver that is for sure

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Note: This thread is 3942 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!