IGNORED

Are you a loser???

jamesbei
Note: This thread is 5824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Have you ever left your club by the green?

• No never
    • Yes, but i got them all back
    • Yes, got most back lost 1
    • Yes, lost more than one

Yes... the title is misleading!

I seem to alway leave my clubs around the green, and at the moment through pay and play "pikies"(not all p&p; just the ones at my course) not handing them in it is costing me a fortune!

Anyone else leave tend to leave their clubs anywhere other than in their bag?

INT Grom

MP600 - UST V2 STIFF SHAFT

PT906F2 UST V2 STIFF SHAFT RESCUE DUAL MP60 Irons CG12 Wedges Redwood Anser Black SatinITS ALL GOOD!! =]

Usaully ppl new to the game do

It used to happen to me all the time and now, i put my clubs on top of the flagstick when I lay them down

In My Edge Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw
3-Wood: Burner
3h,4h: Idea A2
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

It happened to me a few times when I would take a wedge and a putter up around the green and leave my bag/pull cart back by the path or wherever. So I don't do that anymore. My bag stays with me at all times. And only one club is out of it at a time.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I did it a few years ago when I first started, I didn't want to run back and hold everything up so I had to wait after the round and check into the pro shop every few minutes. Luckily someone brought it in and I learned a valuable lesson, now if I have to take more than my putter towards the green I'll always leave it on the pin or next to someone elses club that they brought. :)

Tour Burner 10.5 Stiff
Burner 3/4 Hybrids
Burner 5-AW S-Flex
C-Grooved Marilyn
Ozone Stand Bag

One of the first things I was taught was to put my extra club on the flagstick while I putt.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Yes I have done it in the past although not for a long long time and I don't think I have ever lost one permanently. I carry my bag so it's usually with me however if I do leave it and walk to the green and take a few clubs with me what I try to do is leave my clubs on the line I am going to be walking along when heading back so I have to step over them.

I have left a few around the green when i was really new to the game a couple of years ago. I don't have that problem any more I always keep my wedge, when i am putting, on the fringe so I spot it easily on the trip to the next hole.

However I like that tip about putting you clubs on the flagstick I might be doing that from now on.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

I learned very quickly to leave them between the hole and my bag, in short grass.

Yes... the title is misleading!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I did this twice but drove back and got the clubs. Now I leave the club on the green in the direction I will walk off. I also look around for other players clubs.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've left around 5-6 clubs around the green, but got them all back.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I've come close, but never left one.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

Oh wait now I remember, I won a 56* a while back in a scramble tournament, went to Minnesota and left it on the green. Some kids took it.

That explains why i only have 13 clubs in my bag :-S
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

last year when I played this 1 certain course close to me (which I normally only play when time is short) 3 times, I found a club laying by the green every time, 2 times a PW and the other a SW, and the ironic thing is everytime I turned it in after my round to the starter, it was always the same starter.........the last time he stated how I was a club magnet......

My brother pulled off the seemingly impossible a few years ago. He lost his putter between holes. We even drove back to prior green and it wasn’t there. This is a tough one to pull off considering it’s the last club in your hand when you walk off the green.
At least it gave me something to tease him about for weeks.

Driver: Ping K15 10°, Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 63g Stiff
Fairway 4-wood: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour TP 17.5°, Matrix Ozik TP7HD S shaft

Hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 3H-4H, Aldila DVS Stiff
Irons: MIURA PP-9003, Dynamic Gold Superlite S300, Sand Wedge: Scratch 8620 56°
Putter: Nike Method Concept Belly 44"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-S

My brother pulled off the seemingly impossible a few years ago. He lost his putter between holes. We even drove back to prior green and it wasn’t there. This is a tough one to pull off considering it’s the last club in your hand when you walk off the green.

so I take it he never found it huh?...wow the putter?

so I take it he never found it huh?...wow the putter?

No, he never did. What made this even more amusing (to me at least) was we were staying in a resort area and the only place to buy a new putter was in the pro shop. Can you say full retail price…

Driver: Ping K15 10°, Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 63g Stiff
Fairway 4-wood: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour TP 17.5°, Matrix Ozik TP7HD S shaft

Hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 3H-4H, Aldila DVS Stiff
Irons: MIURA PP-9003, Dynamic Gold Superlite S300, Sand Wedge: Scratch 8620 56°
Putter: Nike Method Concept Belly 44"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-S

No, he never did. What made this even more amusing (to me at least) was we were staying in a resort area and the only place to buy a new putter was in the pro shop. Can you say full retail price…

yeah I bet......

Note: This thread is 5824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!